The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Id love to join, was with Warframe since Open Beta, took a break, now comming back, would love to see some party for towers etc.

IGN: Imortist

I would like to join.This seems like a very fun place. I dont know if you will accept a newbie.

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

I'd really like to join your clan. Pretty frequent player, never been in a clan, hoping yours is what I've been looking for.

Thanks

TropicalSlug

I'd like to join, I'm pretty active when I don't have works

Thanks

IGN: Nathleaf

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hey there!, I've always wanted to join a huge clan since the possibilities on how much fun that can be is endless! :D

If there is a spot available I would like to join, I log in every day usually :)

Thanks

IGN - asiveni 

Invite sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hey, I liked your recruitment post the most! I'm pretty new and would love to join and learn from you guys, and contribute any way I can. I play every day, can't get enough!

IGN: Hazmongrel

It seems that you are still in a clan, just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

Hi, looking to join this clan as it seems to be the nicest out there.

My IGN is Nomdinau

Cheers.

Hey! I would love to join your clan.

IGN: irqni

ps... Love the emblem!

Hi. I would like to join!

IGN: Yazeth

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family!

Looking to join as well, out of the loop for about a year and looking to start playing again.

IGN - Iaintevenmadbruh

It seems that you are still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =D

invite me please

Can I get an invite please ? Im new to the game and I am looking for a good clan. IGN : BDRadu

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Name-exspiritingcoast

master rank-9

would love if I could join @w@

It seems that you are still in a clan, just post here again once you have left it. We will be waiting! =)