Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime's Lore

The Corpus went into the void, and found Orokin artifacts, which they shoved into Valkyr against her will, which caused her to transform into....VALKYR PRIME. 100x more pissed off than her normal counterpart.

And they said Valkyr Prime would be lore breaking.

Come to think of it, you could have Zanuka prime too.

I don't think that's entirely how it works.

Valkyr Prime IS a possibility, though. She was found in pods like the original frames were, and not researched by the tenno themselves. I can only imagine a fully intact, glorious valkyrie with armor plating, and glorified versions of the current Valkyr's hate-fueled skills.

I don't think that's entirely how it works.

Valkyr Prime IS a possibility, though. She was found in pods like the original frames were, and not researched by the tenno themselves. I can only imagine a fully intact, glorious valkyrie with armor plating, and glorified versions of the current Valkyr's hate-fueled skills.

That would basically mean that the Warframes have the ability to prime themselves from the beginning, which I believe is also a possibility. I thought my backstory would be more fun though.

That would basically mean that the Warframes have the ability to prime themselves from the beginning, which I believe is also a possibility. I thought my backstory would be more fun though.

They don't just simply stick some gold to their modern frames and call it a prime. A primed warframe is the original version. I don't know why we use the frames we use now instead, but it is probably for the sake of mass-production. To get a primed warframe, you have to collect the components and blueprint for it. They are built separately with the materials the orokin used.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

They don't just simply stick some gold to their modern frames and call it a prime. A primed warframe is the original version. I don't know why we use the frames we use now, but it was probably for the sake of mass-production. To get a primed warframe, you have to collect the components and blueprint for it. They are built separately with the materials the orokin used.

No, I meant, they were shoved inside of her. I mean, Vor teleports with his artifact(s) and summons balls of lightning. 

If Valkyr Primes comes then her powers must be totally different as to what they are now, as she will be found before Salad got to her because the powers she has now is a result after the the horrible experiments Salad V did to her.

They don't just simply stick some gold to their modern frames and call it a prime. A primed warframe is the original version. I don't know why we use the frames we use now instead, but it is probably for the sake of mass-production. To get a primed warframe, you have to collect the components and blueprint for it. They are built separately with the materials the orokin used.

Because Lotus is slow to find us the Prime part ,and they are somewhere in deep dark area of the RNG Void That why you cannot use something that you do not have , also with Codex lore , it just make the normal excalibur hsouldnt even exist  since lore say old Tenno (or something near to that) have Excalibro  with skana + lato and braton (so all should be prime) + reactor ...

She's not made out of Corpus tech. She's still a tenno, wearing a warframe. You could give her some fancy blue-green-ish restraints and bolts, but the warframe itself cannot be upgraded with corpus tech.

Well, seeing as her codex entry directly contradicts you and states that her current abilities are the results of corpus experimentation...

Well, seeing as her codex entry directly contradicts you and states that her current abilities are the results of corpus experimentation...

If you haven't noticed, Valkyr's abilities are based upon being angry. She's angry and scarred because she went through some pretty horrible procedures, in attempt to create a corpus controlled warframe. The codex entry never states that she utilizes corpus technology. She might use a corpus wire in ripline, and her energy claws interact with her restraints, but otherwise, the scraps of corpus tech around (and through her... ow) her do just about nothing. Her abilities are a result of rage.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

I don't know why we use the frames we use now instead, but it is probably for the sake of mass-production.

If I recall correctly, it's because after a long time in the Cryopods and subject to time floating in the void, the Frames have degenerated and the knowledge required to design the prime ones has been lost.

Thus the only way to get a Prime is to go back into the Void to look for the original Orokin Blueprints to make each part and to assemble them into a Prime Warframe.

I don't think whatever she has on her works. They were likely ripped off some machine. The energy claws seem to interact with her arm restraints, though, so there might be something in that at least.

As far as I know, the restraints interact with her ability to use whatever powers she had before she was experimented on, thus they become a conduit for using her claws as we know them.

As for whether they can be tampered with and still produce the same results? Who knows - The mutation of her powers seems to be a fluke rather than a planned thing that had expected results.

There's no real information on HOW they interact with her powers, and thus it begs some questions - If she wasn't restrained in such a barbaric way, would her powers be closer to that of the original frame-pre experiments? Is it possible to design new non-invasive tech to replace the restraints and potentially improve the effectiveness of the claws generated through them?

The fact that the Lotus seems fine about sending Valkyr into dangerous missions with those restraints bolted through her arms (Rather than spending time trying to remove them and repairing the frame) suggests that they play an important part in the usage of her powers.