Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino & Loki Nerf Where?

SonicSonedit

Only change that Loki and Rhino should/might get are sustainable Invisibility and Iron Skin. While they are active, let them drain energy. Same as Absorb and Sound Quake. I was always puzzled why Invisibility doesnt drain energy instead of using one set amount of the same.

Loki Radial Disarm is great, but take that away from Loki and you will have even more duration noobs running around. Loki is only frame that isnt damage based and he should stay as it is.

Decoy- situational. Useless when mobs start to bring it down in 3-4 shots.

Invisibility- great, but i use it rarely. Doesnt provide god mode as people say here as i died crapload of times from random Napalm, Bomber, Corpus Tech, Toxic Ancient etc.

Switch Teleport- situational, but very good. Amount of uses for this one is infinite.

Radial Disarm-  people do forget that while RD makes 2 factions dance, it is useless against Infested. So yes, Loki makes everything melee, but try to take a hit from that disarmed Heavy Gunner at level 80+.

And OP is quite shortsighted as his views are only based on solo play. If you ever used Loki in team as much as i did, you would have known that Loki cannot survive on its own even if he does have Invisibility. Go out of Invisibility for a second and hitscan Grineer one shots you because he can. Or simply get slash proc from level 80+ mob and go Invisible. I wonder how that will go.

Edited by RoboDoge

So after "balancing" Frost, Trinity & Nova I usually have 2 Rhinos every mission with some bonus Loki.

Rhino...while most of frames have 1 usefull combat ability and 1-2 ok combat ability, he has 3 very usefull combat abilities, while his ult was always as good as Nova's pre-nerf ult, range 36m, 1600dmg for 50 mana.

And Loki: Frost/Trinity godmode isn't ok, but Loki godmode is ok?

Wow. Such Loki. Much Rhino. Very Balance.

What, exactly, would you nerf on Rhino?  Iron Skin is garbage late game, and other frames have much better cc.

Edited by Hexagoros

Only change that Loki and Rhino should/might get are sustainable Invisibility and Iron Skin. While they are active, let them drain energy. Same as Absorb and Sound Quake. I was always puzzled why Invisibility doesnt drain energy instead of using one set amount of the same.

Loki Radial Disarm is great, but take that away from Loki and you will have even more duration noobs running around. Loki is only frame that isnt damage based and he should stay as it is.

Decoy- situational. Useless when mobs start to bring it down in 3-4 shots.

Invisibility- great, but i use it rarely. Doesnt provide god mode as people say here as i died crapload of times from random Napalm, Bomber, Corpus Tech, Toxic Ancient etc.

Switch Teleport- situational, but very good. Amount of uses for this one is infinite.

Radial Disarm-  people do forget that while RD makes 2 factions dance, it is useless against Infested. So yes, Loki makes everything melee, but try to take a hit from that disarmed Heavy Gunner at level 80+.

And OP is quite shortsighted as his views are only based on solo play. If you ever used Loki in team as much as i did, you would have known that Loki cannot survive on its own even if he does have Invisibility. Go out of Invisibility for a second and hitscan Grineer one shots you because he can. Or simply get slash proc from level 80+ mob and go Invisible. I wonder how that will go.

Stop and throw down a team energy restore of have a trinity occasionally use E Vamp on  an enemy that you just stand by for a few seconds ._,

Perma invisibility loki would be too easy to get away with...

What, exactly, would you nerf on Rhino?  Iron Skin is garbage late game, and other frames have much better cc.

Make iron skin scale with his armor

Leave his other skills as are because honestly theyre great

Remove his extra leg...

Stop and throw down a team energy restore of have a trinity occasionally use E Vamp on  an enemy that you just stand by for a few seconds ._,

Perma invisibility loki would be too easy to get away with...

Afaik Loki doesnt have E Vampire as a power.

And yes, perma Invisibility is total immunity as i hear. When you invisible you dont take any damage? I heard people say that but dont know if that is true.

Because it is 100 % similar to original Iron Skin and Blessing. Works 100 % like these two?

Afaik Loki doesnt have E Vampire as a power.

And yes, perma Invisibility is total immunity as i hear. When you invisible you dont take any damage? I heard people say that but dont know if that is true.

Because it is 100 % similar to original Iron Skin and Blessing. Works 100 % like these two?

Better than iron skin

You cant be aggrod so you dont have to worry as much about things aggroing and shooting at you or finding you where you hide between casts

You also get a 4x melee modifier

You could just sit next to an energy restore or have a trinity E vamp for you like i said earlier and stay perma invisible

Itd be too strong unless enemies had some way to detect you

Better than iron skin

You cant be aggrod so you dont have to worry as much about things aggroing and shooting at you or finding you where you hide between casts

You also get a 4x melee modifier

You could just sit next to an energy restore or have a trinity E vamp for you like i said earlier and stay perma invisible

Itd be too strong unless enemies had some way to detect you

You know what was original IS?

Frost is slow, Nova can't take a single shot. These ave very biased arguments, really.

Hey hey, no hate here, I'm here for the sake of the Holy Balance™.

If I follow your logic, there was no godmode with Frost either.

Yeah, totally

2kfO79d.png

That wasn't even biased, but if you're at least going to point out bias (existant or not) cite some evidence or reasoning.

So, let us consider: Frost is slow but has an AOE bullet blocker, Nova can't take a single shot but is a nuker/highdamage and speed monkey, whereas Loki can't take a shot and goes invisible... but is not invulnerable while invisible, so stray fire can still get you, and Rhino is slow but has some okay damage stalling and cc... Nothing particularly OP, just easy to use in general pubs.

Wave 70 Nova 400 shield Face tanking lvl 70 corpus

Lowering their attack speed to such slow levels that theyre useless in terms of damage

Just saying

I've never seen anyone do this, and wouldn't do it myself.

I get scrubbed by the supra carrying big'uns even when they're primed- at LOW levels.

We should seriously consider personal anecdotes and bad, or even biased evidence.

Edited by Landwalrus

Yes, yes i do

Member since 13/01/2014.

I hardly believe you ever experienced what OLD IRON SKIN is. You dont know about crying if you werent here when OLD IRON SKIN was nerfed. Nova and Trinity crying cannot even compare.

And comparing Invisibility to OLD IRON SKIN is just dumb thing to do.

I've never seen anyone do this, and wouldn't do it myself.

I get scrubbed by the supra carrying big'uns even when they're primed- at LOW levels.

We should seriously consider personal anecdotes and bad, or even biased evidence.

Ill go grab my friend who always dies while switching to skype and well do it again while recording just for you

Member since 13/01/2014.

I hardly believe you ever experienced what OLD IRON SKIN is. You dont know about crying if you werent here when OLD IRON SKIN was nerfed. Nova and Trinity crying cannot even compare.

And comparing Invisibility to OLD IRON SKIN is just dumb thing to do.

You asked if i KNEW about it

Not if i experienced it

Its about as bad as trinity using old blessing and link so i have a pretty good idea

Dont talk about dumb when youre the one being dumb

Rhino and Loki are perfectly balanced....I think.

Iron Skin is fragile, don't know if Decoy is hp base or time based.

Iron skin is broken to a point and then kinda useless ._.

It takes all those little hits your shields could more than cover so your energy is wasted

People are you crazy? You know why Rhino everywhere? Because:

NERF NOVA..nerfed

NERF Trinity....Nerfed

BUFF Loki...Buffed.

NERF Frost ...Nerfed

Buff Saryn...nothing so far

Buff Valkyr...still not that great comparing to others other than certain stuations

Embers abilities similar...Reworked with no overheat

Nyx uses only chaos 3 other trash....Now cry OP

And you ask why Rhino and Loki only. Thanks to people like you who ask nerfs only or game too easy and enemies gets buffed. LEAVE NERF GUN SOMEWHERE IN DARKNESS AND FORGET ABOUT IT!!! 

Iron skin is broken to a point and then kinda useless ._.

It takes all those little hits your shields could more than cover so your energy is wasted

iron skin is broken?!

sir would you spare sometime and sit down with me and talk about jesus christ?

iron skin is broken?!

He meant Broken for lvl 1-15 enemies because they hardly do damage, after lvl 30 it dies too fast. After lvl 70 useless

NERF NOVA..nerfed

NERF Trinity....Nerfed

BUFF Loki...Buffed.

NERF Frost ...Nerfed

Buff Valkyr...still not that great comparing to others other than certain stuations

And you ask why Rhino and Loki only. Thanks to people like you who ask nerfs only or game too easy and enemies gets buffed. LEAVE NERF GUN SOMEWHERE IN DARKNESS AND FORGET ABOUT IT!!! 

YOU... YOU!!!

Ohohohohoho, FINALLY A SURVIVOR!!!!

YOU MAINTAINED YOUR SANITY!!! YOU HAVE A CALL SON!!! MAY THE LIGHT OF RnGSUS SHINE UPON YOU!!

He meant Broken for lvl 1-15 enemies because they hardly do damage, after lvl 30 it dies too fast. After lvl 70 useless

mmm, not sure about you guys... but i done a max strength build on iron skin and its still pretty tanky and life-saving on most of the time... *of course im coptering around most of the time

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

mmm, not sure about you guys... but i done a max strength build on iron skin and it still pretty tanky and life-saving on most of the time... *of course im coptering around most of the time

I am using Rank 8 Blind Rage and maxed intensify and i dont copter. Prefer style points so Orthos Prime/Reaper Prime with me. As a result I recieve almost every Bullet into my face. But to be honest after getting rhino prime and formaing 3 times(i have every slot polarised) I managed to make amazing roar build with huge damage buff. So i prefer Roar over Iron Skin in higher levels

NERF NOVA..nerfed

NERF Trinity....Nerfed

BUFF Loki...Buffed.

NERF Frost ...Nerfed

Nova was reworked/buffed

Trinity was reworked

Frost shield was broken and i cant remember how his 4 changed anymore so no comment on that

Saryn is great

Valkyr is one of the best frames and easily a top tier damage dealer

Nyx is one of the best frames in game

Rhino needs work and loki does too

iron skin is broken?!

No thank you

Before lvl 40ish its great

After that its pretty bad