Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Missing From Warframe ?

VoidGhost

WingedCrusade A)hmm actually therec can be traitors cor people who believe in different valuse in every faction furthermore choosing the bad guy should be an option.So why not choose to be evil ?

B)The race selection choice can include humans for the reason that we look like them as well as for the fact that we dont know if they have actually survived

C)No cinematic or precise visual story Arc apears in the game

RoboDoge what you say is respected yet you see what the community wants without using a tag and that is a complete Warframe Universe game totally interactive

ANXHaruhi your opinion does have a point since it sets limits tyhat must be kept for an action game yet and allow me to offer this option to the public,the sum of choices to be chosen when this game will have to evolve will guide to a customised version of an action game that will include parts of other game types

Padre_Akais hmm,so in order to keep the interest of the players which is curently fading customisations in based on the alteration of the game type modfel are mandatory and had been aplied from mthe begining.We can clearly see that a Diablo like equipment customization instalment will be set in the game without harming its taste.The reason to spend money will soon be gone since the game replayability value is still limited having as an example the Primes.It is natural that the word EVOLUTION either in organic or technological form will soon symbolise the constant upgradability option the game has to include in order to survive furthermore to offer better money spending applications.League of Legends has shaped much in gaming history even if a game like Infinite Crisis apeared later that is a good example to calculate how the playersa invest their money

Ionus Lephantis should turn to human form and back cjange alignment to good as well as equip a Warframe which will be made from his body unless you think hisa role is to be kept as a lab experiment.

Zeromoron I believe Primes and Normal Warframes should not be seperate suits but one that will eventuallyu evolve to the next level since that gives a more limited look and taste to the game

Hezekiah choosing a Race directs to thye following :

1.Character creation option

2.Choose among A.Human race B.Orokin race C.Grineer race D.Infested race E.Corpus race F.Demon race (I would like to see that)

3.Equip Warframe or other faction armor

Edited by VoidGhost

WingedCrusade A)hmm actually therec can be traitors cor people who believe in different valuse in every faction furthermore choosing the bad guy should be an option.So why not choose to be evil ?

B)The race selection choice can include humans for the reason that we look like them as well as for the fact that we dont know if they have actually survived

C)No cinematic or precise visual story Arc apears in the game

RoboDoge what you say is respected yet you see what the community wants without using a tag and that is a complete Warframe Universe game totally interactive

Only one that wants Lephantis as playable frame is you.

I am done.

RoboDoge if you reject it as a problematic story Arc it is fine with me,I have sugested that after summarizing many succesfull plots from Tekkaman to Power Rngers Series

Amethyst.zero your opinion counts yet do you think it is of no use for thye community to explore without perfect game tag precision the evolving options of the game

Legion-Shields hmm I agree to that as well as the planes/vehicles etc have a character of their own or transform to more hardcore weaponized versions please observe Kamen rider vehicles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBSTq7QE0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkCjKzcAGUU

Edited by VoidGhost

Kirby47 (refering to Warframe skills such us Splash Dash)well you cant actually level up Radial Javelin(Excalibur Warframe skill 4) skill with points of experience also the Primes should have completely different an more powerfull skills that will make us feel why they are unique and hartd to find as well as justify their appearance

Kylecrafts 3.We should be able to create a character aside from choosing a Warframe before doing so we could choose among races,human,Grineer,Orokin etc 4.Every stage of Defense missions should have only bosses(that sould be a selectable option)

It is important to bring to your memory the feeling you can observe from Lords of Shadow 2 where you are Dracula

(I apreciate your interest in my post please feelo free to coment anything also dont forget that you create the game)

This isn't an MMORPG.

RoboDoge if you reject it as a problematic story Arc it is fine with me,I have sugested that after summarizing many succesfull plots from Tekkaman to Power Rngers Series

Amethyst.zero your opinion counts yet do you think it is of no use for thye community to explore without perfect game tag precision the evolving options of the game

I do not mind for better AI, better Lore, better combat, and better everything

However I do mind when you try to change the entire game into something that the game is not, this is not an RPG nor is this an MMORPG, this is  a game, about space  ninjas that kill things, I not think anyone wants/needs mounts, I don't think anyone wants a tech tree thing...well actually there maybe be a few people, but not the majority , Warframe use to have that they changed it. There is no need to chose a race because like I stated before, this is not an RPG, and we already have a chosen race, which is Tenno.

If you want to play a game that includes all the items you have stated before, go play one of those games like guild wars or WoW. This is a game where I don't mind change, only if that change doesn't change what the game is, this game is something different and I personally like it along with large amount of the community, if you do not like it then offer idea's that community will actually take seriously unlike this "Lephantis as a playable warframe"

Edited by Amethyst.zero

Amethyst.zero I cannot disagree with you yet it is important to mention that simply killing/fighting foes in space is limited,so in order to enhance this experience we need to change the boundries/terms of the genre this game represents as it has always been done in gaming history

Jussler your opinion is important yet please consider the game fatique % of just beating foes in space and check why Marvel has offered so many Spider Man suits in Amazing Spiderman 2 game

Edited by VoidGhost

I actually think the Lore is deep, but it's still incomplete and text based. Until you have the slight sympathy for Stalker, then you don't know a lot about the Tenno's past. I won't get specific here because I want you to find them yourself. There are a few in Warframe but they're quite interesting.

Oh and one more thing....WE ARE TENNO! Don't you dare compare us to Guild Wars 2, AION, and specially Castlevania. Otherwise you are not worthy of wearing a Warframe. The Warframe ARE our classes, and genders, but we are only one race. WE ARE TENNO! Now keep it that way.

Seriously, for your info check amounts of upvotes on your threads. That might give you a good point to see how popular or "good" are your ideas.

As you and and maybe few more people thinks that they are great, then there must be something wrong with them. Try to understand what this game is first, and what are possible ways of developments for the game. Your way of thinking what this game should become isnt innovative or revolutionary at all. You are just taking parts of other games that you like and trying to implement them in Warframe.

Maybe its time for you to understand that Warframe isnt the type of game that you think that Warframe is.

Oh and one more thing....WE ARE TENNO! Don't you dare compare us to Guild Wars 2, AION, and specially Castlevania. Otherwise you are not worthy of wearing a Warframe. The Warframe ARE our classes, and genders, but we are only one race. WE ARE TENNO! Now keep it that way.

Well said! +1

Humans do not exist anymore, they are obsolete in this society. Tenno are a strand of human, Grineer are also a strand of human, and the Corpus are as well. Having a "Grineer" Tenno would make no sense lore wise, same with Corpus. Having an infested Warframe... is already done. Tenno are infested things that can control their infection. Orokins don't exist anymore, dey b ded. Humans are also dead. Demons? Demons are a religious thing, do you truly believe people would still believe in that after thousands of years? 

Ride able entities!? Where would I ride too? Oh, let me just get on my pet freaking goat and go fight Vor, this sure will be fun! The Tenno do not speak, since (I personally believe) they believe that actions speak louder than words. So, they don't speak. They express it with actions. This isn't an MMO, nor is it a Role Playing Game. It's a mission objective game with some pew pew pew and other... pews and stuff. I'm sure this is simplified enough for you to understand. 

Edited by MegaSnail

Notice - Gameplay problems

1.Overepetitive

2.Lack of Lore Depth

3.VERY IMPORTANT - Lack of race/gender choice which can guide to Tecnocyte virus applications as well as absense of voice tone choice

4.Tecnocyte Virus weaponry and applications absence

5.Skills not upgradable

6.Lack of Bosses only Defense missions

7.Difficulty is very low,there is no boss like Devil May Cry

8.There is no free exploration

9.Primes are not stronger than normal versions

10.Enemy vehicles and the ability to hijack them on demand have not apeared yet

11.Mounts with leveling up ability are absent

12.Poor collection of Tenno garments

13.Wolverine-like claw with big diameter blades in addition to other huge weapons followed by the apearance of Really hardcore enemies that will require raid teams or experienced players cannot be found in the game

14.Wow -like auction house not ready yet

15.PVP rewards and PVP raids should be in the game so as to make factions more realistic

16.Lephantis has not become a Warframe yet

17.Armor icon should be included in UI after Armor system is upgraded

18.Skate weapon/vehicle and Dual Shield Claw weapons are absent as wellas many of the players inovations which should be included in a massive manner

19.Underwater and flying battle should have already been included due to gravity defiance option the suits have to include

20.No Warframe suit fusion so far

21.No special stage where you find or pass the test to gain the Prime parts in addition to the absense of the level beyond Prime Warframes

22.No Samurai adversaries so far as well as Edo decendants related to spiritual entities with connected to them powers

23.Nightmare mode is not enough neither as rewarding as it should be followed by the need of new rare mode cards

24.Warframe production number increase by the usage of concept arts

25.Creation of Stats and skill trees as seen on Path of Exile game without removing the card mod system that will have many applications such as exceed energy charge auto area/homing combos

There are a few things you need to get through your head

WARFRAME is NOT Massively Multiplayer  Online Role-Playing Game ! WARFRAME is a Co-Op Shooter

- The WARFRAMES are SUITS! SUITS!  that are PART of the TENNO, NOT HUMAN, TENNO!

-The GRINEER HATE! the TENNO.  The GRINEER are all CLONES, meaning they're the SAME! SAME! SAME!

-The ORIKIN are EXTINCT! That means ALL GONE!

- Have you seen what Alad V did to the TENNO.

- The TENNO  are ALL-READY infested, they can just CONTROLL it.

- LEPHANTIS is a GIANT THREE HEADED BOSS! It isn't a F^(!&^% WEREWOLF!

- Abilities are UPGRADABLE you twat

STOP USING OP WEAPONS IF YOU THINK IT'S TOO EASY!

- You're complaining about exploration in a RANDOMLY GENERATED INSTANCED BASED GAME!

- DE has explained why PRIMES ARE NOT STRONGER THAN THE "ORIGINALS".

- LET'S SEE YOU RIDE A MOUNT THROUGH A TINY VENT! THINK!

- WARFRAMES ARE SUITS

-LET'S SEE YOU HOST SAY 10 NOVAS USING MPRIME WITHOUT YOUR MACHINE BREAKING

- WARFRAME =/= WOW

AGAIN THE WARFRAMES ARE PART OF THE TENNO YOU CAN'T JUST PUT TWO TOGETHER AND SAY "POOF"

WARFRAMES ARE SUITS NOT POKEMON

EDO IS JUST A COSMETIC ARMOR SET, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

TL:DR

WARFRAME =/= WOW,DIABLO AND WHAT EVER @$#% YOU CAN COME UP WITH ARE NOT THE SAME. AND DON'T TRY TO MAKE THEM THE SAME!

Edited by reptillicus

There are a few things you need to get through your head

WARFRAME is NOT Massively Multiplayer  Online Role-Playing Game ! WARFRAME is a Co-Op Shooter

- The WARFRAMES are SUITS! SUITS!  that are PART of the TENNO, NOT HUMAN, TENNO!

-The GRINEER HATE! the TENNO.  The GRINEER are all CLONES, meaning they're the SAME! SAME! SAME!

-The ORIKIN are EXTINCT! That means ALL GONE!

- Have you seen what Alad V did to the TENNO.

- The TENNO  are ALL-READY infested, they can just CONTROLL it.

- LEPHANTIS is a GIANT THREE HEADED BOSS! It isn't a F^(!&^% WEREWOLF!

- Abilities are UPGRADABLE you twat

STOP USING OP WEAPONS IF YOU THINK IT'S TOO EASY!

- You're complaining about exploration in a RANDOMLY GENERATED INSTANCED BASED GAME!

- DE has explained why PRIMES ARE NOT STRONGER THAN THE "ORIGINALS".

- LET'S SEE YOU RIDE A MOUNT THROUGH A TINY VENT! THINK!

- WARFRAMES ARE SUITS

-LET'S SEE YOU HOST SAY 10 NOVAS USING MPRIME WITHOUT YOUR MACHINE BREAKING

- WARFRAME =/= WOW

AGAIN THE WARFRAMES ARE PART OF THE TENNO YOU CAN'T JUST PUT TWO TOGETHER AND SAY "POOF"

WARFRAMES ARE SUITS NOT POKEMON

EDO IS JUST A COSMETIC ARMOR SET, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

TL:DR

WARFRAME =/= WOW,DIABLO AND WHAT EVER @$#% YOU CAN COME UP WITH ARE NOT THE SAME. AND DON'T TRY TO MAKE THEM THE SAME!

Day 2. One has already broken. Beginning to doubt my own sanity.

some of what you said are missing are the limitations of the game, some stated that wont happen and not warframe-ish.

but i do agree on lore, new player experience and old player experience are being worked on i heard

EDIT: what the flying piggy - NEKROS CAME FROM LAPHANTUHS.  wtfp man wtfp

Edited by Ritchel

How are skills not upgradeable? And how are Primes not stronger than the normal versions?

Uh, they aren't stronger. They are the same. Wait, are we talking Warframes or weapons?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

RoboDoge Please have in mind that much time ago when my threads supported armor parts,bulkier characters and many other parts from different type of games I was rejected by many yet what the community chose was different

AntoineFlemming we are taking about Warframe skills

Ritchel a game should not have limits where limits should not be the same counts for the capabilities of the human mind and virus cures

Ionus hmm to choose limits does not mean you cannot have suggestions under discussion furthermore in life there is nothing in static/permanent state all make cycles

BioEraser please explain who is in the suit.That can explain one of the reasons the game seems repetitive

MegaSnail we do not obtain the complete Lore Arc yet Edited by VoidGhost

RoboDoge Please have in mind that much time ago when my threads supported armor parts,bulkier characters and many other parts from different type of games I was rejected by many yet what the community chose was different

AntoineFlemming we are taking about Warframe skills

Ritchel a game should not have limits where limits should not be the same counts for the capabilities of the human mind and virus cures

Ionus hmm to choose limits does not mean you cannot have suggestions under discussion furthermore in life there is nothing in static/permanent state all make cycles

This game I like to play is Warframe. I'd like it to stay as the game I like.

Most of your suggestions are impossible, even laughable.

Things like lephantis being a Warframe or mounts will not improve this game in any way.

Ionus the role of the thread is to suggest the community will judge,impossible is what we tag as such as well as normal.Expressing your opinion does not mean you speak in behalf of all the community which would intererst me too.Please always check the community's choices so as to escalate our conversation/debates faster

Edited by VoidGhost

Ionus the role of the thread is to suggest the community will judge,impossible is what we tag as such as well as normal.Expressing your opinion does not mean you speak in behalf of all the community which would intererst me too.

Look at every reply in this thread. In fact, any thread where you pitched these asinine ideas of yours. How many people agreed with you? How many disagreed? So far in this thread everybody has disagreed.

And then when you reply you seem to just have these same "I respect your opinion" statements and then continue with a rambling that makes no sense syntactically. "Massive manner?" Use PUNCTUATION for God's sake.

For awhile ive taken a look at your threads and just shaken my head. In fact, I'm beginning to question your sincerity. The gentleman with the boldened caps is an example of how frustrated people can get when there is this huge gap of communication.

Padre_Akais hmm,so in order to keep the interest of the players which is curently fading customisations in based on the alteration of the game type modfel are mandatory and had been aplied from mthe begining.We can clearly see that a Diablo like equipment customization instalment will be set in the game without harming its taste.The reason to spend money will soon be gone since the game replayability value is still limited having as an example the Primes.It is natural that the word EVOLUTION either in organic or technological form will soon symbolise the constant upgradability option the game has to include in order to survive furthermore to offer better money spending applications.League of Legends has shaped much in gaming history even if a game like Infinite Crisis apeared later that is a good example to calculate how the playersa invest their money

No...

Changing the model is a patent waste of time at this point... Likewise is discussion of the model itself.

My comments point things in an entirely different manner altogether.

This game is lacking content and meaningful progression in almost every category... There is no game mode or feature that is as full featured as it should be at this point in the game's evolution especially considering the fact that it's micro-transaction model has managed the feat of being both expensive and successful.

I don't pretend to know what should be being added as I am not a game developer.

DE could answer that question way better than I ever could.

I will say that it is statistically likely that Warframe is making as much, annually, as a full featured AAA MMO and doing so with less overhead costs.

When you compare Warframe to any AAA MMO (or even an MMO-lite like DCUO or Dragon Nest) the comparison will invariably leave Warframe coming up short in regard to content offerings.

While I don't agree with many of the things put forth as ideas in the OP Post, I can definitely agree that content is lacking on many levels.

Hopefully, DE can significantly address this issue before players start sitting down and adding up what's been spent on microtransactions over the last year... There won't be any fixing possible once that starts happening in earnest.