Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Power Animation

Deidaku

Hey art team

here are a few suggestion I have for how some warframe power are animated.

1) Slash dash. Even though  You slash dash with your melee weapon it doesn't really make sense to slash with a bo staff or a fist weapon. So why not have the power differ amond weapon types.

- dual swords wouls have kind of an X cut kind of thing going on. greastswords and axes a huge cleave similar to a the now gone charge attacks, Fist weapons , a more falcon punch approach, you get the idea ;)

2) Tail wind.

Zephyr loos too robotic when using that skill. Just loos too stiff( or maybe it's just me) , .

Why not have her twirl clockwise or anti clockwise randomloy suring the tail wind animation. I think it would make her looks a graceful ninja of doom + would be more a go with the flow look.

3) Pull , soul punch , fireball,

THe should flow well with the rest of the frame body instead of stopping the tenno in its tracks. they should at least look more fluid. 

Ex: using mag pull in mid air makes er stand in mid air which is weird.  Her legs should be like they're in mid air.

That's all I got for now thanks for reading :)

I agree with the two first points, it'd add some life to SD.

I most certainly agree with Tailwind over anything else however, since she just looks.... no she IS just a T pose repositioned and with effects. It'd be nice if it was made to feel more natural, maybe at least move her head so it doesn't look like she's headbutting stiffly away.