Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Discuss Loki.

Tymerc

Excuse me. If you're just going to make posts while deliberately ignoring what I say, you will be reported. I've already answered to another person with this "You seem under the impression that I have gone down by stun sticks just because I worded it that way. Have you ever heard of the term empathize? I was trying to make a point by stating a situational, but very possible scenario. "

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I never had a single clan mate complaint about them getting "swarmed" when I use radial disarm. And I have members from as high as rank 16s and as low as rank 2s.

Granted my is a tiny storm clan, but take it for what you will.

Edited by fatpig84

i havent used rhino in over a month..?

Well you should know each frame each role. Rhino the tank who can face enemies head on. Loki the trickster. Deceiving the battlefield, plays from behind. Nyx the crowd controller. Your didn't even say why he was terrible. He's a top 5 and deserves that spot.

Loki... hmm... good for solo missions, but I use Ash for that.

Can Loki help the team? Yes, with Radial Disarm which makes the game boring.

Bottom line I agree with you OP. This so called "Master Race" thing needs to end because there's nothing special about Loki.

lol threatened?  haha.

I already reported him. he  soo passive agressive. promoting disscussion but not at the same time. WTF. inserts gif here*

Yeah? I'll report you too. I at least put detail into my posts. You? You just post spam that's insults towards me.

Yeah? I'll report you too. I at least put detail into my posts. You? You just post spam that's insults towards me.

I  told you of why  you were wrong about loki being a weak warframe. you refuse to listen. expect backlash.

detail? you put personal bias in your posts. You weren't neutral. you didnt do pros and cons. just the cons. tahts not detail at all. you're a joke.

Stop mis-reporting people. Report them if they called you stupid, dumb etc etc.

Have you read any of the posts in this thread, or are you just purposely joining the fray and posting spam towards me? I've had nothing but insults all night into the morning on this thread. I haven't insulted anyone with any of my replies to get my point across.

Edited by Tymerc

Can Loki help the team? Yes, with Radial Disarm which makes the game boring.

Bottom line I agree with you OP. This so called "Master Race" thing needs to end because there's nothing special about Loki.

Then abilities that nuke half the map are "less boring" ? o.0

Have you read any of the posts in this thread, or are you just purposely joining the fray and posting spam towards me? I've had nothing but insults all night into the morning on this thread. I haven't insulted anyone with any of my replies to get my point across.

Have you been ignoring the constructive posts in this thread?

Well you should know each frame each role. Rhino the tank who can face enemies head on. Loki the trickster. Deceiving the battlefield, plays from behind. Nyx the crowd controller. Your didn't even say why he was terrible. He's a top 5 and deserves that spot.

Try your Rhino theory in 150m+ T3 Survival

Someone needs to lock this thread now. The OP is derailing his own thread even when others have provided more than enough substantial evidence.

What evidence? All that's been posted is insults and spam towards me.

Try your Rhino theory in 150m+ T3 Survival

But I thought you were the one complaining that Loki couldn't face people but for "scaredy cats" right? Now you're against it?

So X frame isn't Bob's type of playstyle so X frame is horrible is what you stated in your previous post