Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi De I Would Like To Ask You A Question.

SirProper

Dual pyrana yes or no.

Since Me using a catalyst is a one time thing, not even going to touch the topic of formas. I can't waste one when the dual one stands to be better/devalue a single version.

(it will be a waste on a single as when making a double no value is taken from an upgraded single, forma or catalyst)

I would say that there really should be some form of carry over from an upgraded single when making it a pair. 

I know that some might disagree, but If I can already use a single catalyst for dual weapons  then using a single weapon with a catalyst should convert to the dual having the catalyst as well.  

Also  as I have seen mentioned a few times. If the weapon requires a forma to make at least give us one polarity.

This is what I think would be best/most fair/respecting the amount of effort people have put into their weapons.  When converting a single to a dual it should up-convert the dual to a supercharged weapon if the single is already supercharged, and it should retain the formas that were applied as well.

As it stands, even though I have plenty of catalyst to waste them even if, DE, you come out with a dual. I am not going to. There is a reason I have a small stockpile in the first place. I don't like to waste things. You will finding me grinding it to 30 without a catalyst for the sole reason of a codex entry.

Not all dual wielded side-arms are better then their sole versions. Solo versions have more accuracy so in case your a sharp shooter with a Vasto and love doing those long range headshots that split open corpus`s helmets like a can opener, you wont need fire rate.

Not all dual wielded side-arms are better then their sole versions. Solo versions have more accuracy so in case your a sharp shooter with a Vasto and love doing those long range headshots that split open corpus`s helmets like a can opener, you wont need fire rate.

I have both a Single Vasto and Dual Vasto, but rare is the weapon that there is enough of a value for single versus double. Especially when it is an auto weapon like the Pyrana or Cestra. 

Whether or not a single versus double is better is irrelevant. I am saying that if I do decide to use my kitted out single to upgrade into a dual version then I there should be some carry over. If it takes a single Catalyst to supercharge two weapons, then why won't the effect be the same when being used in an upgrade.

If not that then 5 permanent mod energy points per super charged single I used.

That at least acknowledges the value of the thing used in fashioning the dual.

Has the ever been a dual clantech that is made up of weapons not in clantech?

I am not sure of the importance of this question, but it is irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

Which as it stands has no up votes or comments regarding the actual content. 

A fact which will most likely prove to do the opposite of what this thread intended.