Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

-snip-

Appreciate you dropping by, Deliroman. I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle, though my profound fear trumps my desire for adrenaline. But I can be thankful for an alternative supplement; that is, running around in futuristic combat-suits and blowing Grineer to smithereens.

Good to have you on board, comrade. 

Mastery Rank: 7+

TimeZone: Pacific Western (California in US)

About Me: Hey there.
My name is Steven and I'm a 16 year old high school junior. Just recently came back to Warframe after quitting over the summer and during that time I obtained a Loki Prime, Paris Prime and some decent high level mods. As of right now, I'am trying to rank up to 8 for my favorite weapon which is the Dragon Nikana and I'm farming for Orokin Cells (why does everything need one :c). Other than being a farmer, I'm still learning more about Warframe everyday as there is just so much to this game in terms of modding and playstyles. I have around over 100 hours so far and I get on about 3 times at least every week, for an hour+ session each, please consider my application as t'his clan just reaches out to me. 

What Can I Bring to the Clan?:  Having over 130 hours in Warframe, I feel pretty well dedicated to this game and I'm very willing to help out the clan, people and new things in the game(still haven't reached end game capbability). 

Edited by VintageNostalgia

Yo, I'm Mastery Rank 7.
 My timezone is EST

My likes are the Karak, Rhino Stomp, Karak, Metal Auger, and the Karak.
My dislikes are: Infested and anything the Karak can't kill

I used to be an officer in WoW so I have some experience doing things. I like helping people learn how to play the game and get the frames and the Karak.

-snip-

Pleased to meet you, Steven! I'm glad you decided to rejoin the Tenno's ranks. There is indeed a great deal to Warframe, and do not hesitate to ask around should you have any questions or concerns regarding the Clan itself, or the game as a whole. 

Kindly remove yourself from your current Clan, and post again in this thread when you are ready to have an invitation sent your way. 

-snip-

If you are as solid and dependable as the Karak itself, I see no reason to decline your application. Your mission is to ensure that each and every Clan member experiences the full might and magic of the Karak. 

Your officer experience is also highly valued. Do talk to me should you wish to discuss any administrative matters, or provide feedback regarding the Clan's structure. 

Invitation sent. I look forward to seeing you and your Karak on board the Vanguard. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to create a gallery of sorts, with photos to be displayed on this recruitment thread. Members of the Vanguard are welcome to submit their own in-game screenshots. This is by no means a contest, so an unlimited number of photos can be submitted, edited or unedited. 

There is no set deadline, as this will likely be an on-going procedure. I will look to implementing the first set of photos by this week's end. 

I am looking to create a gallery of sorts, with photos to be displayed on this recruitment thread. Members of the Vanguard are welcome to submit their own in-game screenshots. This is by no means a contest, so an unlimited number of photos can be submitted, edited or unedited. 

There is no set deadline, as this will likely be an on-going procedure. I will look to implementing the first set of photos by this week's end. 

Can we arrange an line up of members in the dojo wearing their best stuff? Hopefully in front of Fort Kickass.

Can we arrange an line up of members in the dojo wearing their best stuff? Hopefully in front of Fort Kickass.

Sure thing. I'll probably also just send out spontaneous MotD calls throughout the week, when a decent number of members are online. And of course, you're welcome to gather Clanmates yourself and take whatever photos you wish. 

Sounds good boss. o7 

Wave, you can facilitate this as well. Drop a call in clan chat maybe once a day and see if folks want to meet up in Dojo. You can let them know it's for the official recruitment thread, which may seem more attractive to some. 

Hi, i'm interested in joining this clan and hope that recruitment is still open.

IGN: TennoDudi

Mastery Rank: 6, probably 7 in a day or two.

Time Zone: GMT+8, Singapore.

As for my hobbies, i've been an avid fan of mmorpg games for quite a while and Warframe was a unique concept which got me hooked when i tried it during its early stages. Aside from gaming i enjoy watching as well as playing basketball, as well as the occasional drink.

I can't say i have much to offer the clan in terms of leadership but i'm willing to help whenever i'm available. Although from what i've seen in the thread, many of the players seem more knowledgeable than me in aspects of the game, i'm more than willing to contribute if i can.

Hope there's still a vacancy! If not, then all the best to you guys!

Edited by TennoDudi

-snip-

Basketball is pretty fun to watch while drinking. I've been to quite a few live NBA games myself. (Knicks fan) 

Also don't worry about leadership stuff; the best thing anyone can do is just be there to lend a hand and be supportive. Everyone has little things they've picked up so each bit is valuable when it all comes together.

I'll send an invite ASAP

Sure thing. I'll probably also just send out spontaneous MotD calls throughout the week, when a decent number of members are online. And of course, you're welcome to gather Clanmates yourself and take whatever photos you wish. 

Wave, you can facilitate this as well. Drop a call in clan chat maybe once a day and see if folks want to meet up in Dojo. You can let them know it's for the official recruitment thread, which may seem more attractive to some. 

Also update the MotD to say I'm willing to gift the clan emblem to anyone who doesn't already have it. Actually make use of my over stock of it.

Hello there.I would like to join your clan if it is still open for recruitment?I am currently at Mastery 9 and having fun with weapons I see fun.My IGN is Z3R0R3C01L (Sorry for the complicated name:P).I like to help out newbies to the game and am a great recruiter.I have lead alot of events in my previous clan but they went inactive :(.Hope you accept my proposal :)

Hello there.I would like to join your clan if it is still open for recruitment?I am currently at Mastery 9 and having fun with weapons I see fun.My IGN is Z3R0R3C01L (Sorry for the complicated name:P).I like to help out newbies to the game and am a great recruiter.I have lead alot of events in my previous clan but they went inactive :(.Hope you accept my proposal :)

Oh I almost forgot. I usually play at early mornings and nights Singapore time

Pleased to meet you, ZeroRecoil. I'll be sending an invite your way shortly. Do let me know you should have any questions or suggestions regarding Clan matters or mechanics. :)

Mastery Rank: 5, going on 6 soon

Timezone: (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (EST)

About Me: I started playing Warframe a few months ago, just browsing around for something new to play. Ever since, I've been hooked. I play most every day for a few hours, although that might vary as the semester wears on. I am a college sophomore, and I love music, video games, and anime.

What can I bring to the Clan?: I'd love to help out with the clan, -- leveling gear, finding prime parts, etc., -- although I'm still relatively new and learning. I tend to respond to any question I can and like to think that I'm pleasant and polite. I've never been in a Warframe clan before, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to join and explore more of this time-sucking and wonderful game.

Cheers!

Teukros_

Mastery Rank: 5, going on 6 soon

Timezone: (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (EST)

About Me: I started playing Warframe a few months ago, just browsing around for something new to play. Ever since, I've been hooked. I play most every day for a few hours, although that might vary as the semester wears on. I am a college sophomore, and I love music, video games, and anime.

What can I bring to the Clan?: I'd love to help out with the clan, -- leveling gear, finding prime parts, etc., -- although I'm still relatively new and learning. I tend to respond to any question I can and like to think that I'm pleasant and polite. I've never been in a Warframe clan before, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to join and explore more of this time-sucking and wonderful game.

Cheers!

Teukros_

Pleased to meet you, Teukros! An admirable first impression to be sure. We're chock-full of music/game/anime junkies ourselves (myself no exception), and I trust that you will find homage within the Vanguard. 

Invitation sent via in-game inbox. Do make sure to build that Clan Key as soon as possible; I'll run you through a Dojo tour the next I get a chance. ^^

Hello there! I know my mastery rank is obviously lower than you would want but I do have a main account that is Mastery Rank 12 so I do know the game, I've simply started a new account. If this is still a problem, I will leave my application here and edit when Im rank 5. (I'm averaging 1 a day as soon as the 24 hour marker hits)

Mastery Rank: 3 Currently (Have another rank 12 account so I know the game)

Timezone: GMT -07 (MST). I'm on daily for a few hours!

About Me: I'm a freshman in college studying Mechanical Engineering. I like to hang out and just have some fun with new people I meet!

What Can I Bring to the Clan? Well Im willing to help with anything. I've ran clans/guilds/groups in every game I've played so I do have some experience in running things and would always be willing to help out if desired! Other than that, I can bring another active person into the clan that likes to hang out and kill some stuff.

Edited by Ahlander

I would like to join your clan

I'm mastery rank: 4 soon I will be 5

IGN:Falcon_volcano

edit: I thought the mastery rank have to be 3 but I don't know where I read that o_o.

so anyway I believe that I cant join the clan,so I am sry for posting this

Edited by Falcon_volcano

Hello there! I know my mastery rank is obviously lower than you would want but I do have a main account that is Mastery Rank 12 so I do know the game, I've simply started a new account. If this is still a problem, I will leave my application here and edit when Im rank 5. (I'm averaging 1 a day as soon as the 24 hour marker hits)

Mastery Rank: 3 Currently (Have another rank 12 account so I know the game)

Timezone: GMT -07 (MST). I'm on daily for a few hours!

About Me: I'm a freshman in college studying Mechanical Engineering. I like to hang out and just have some fun with new people I meet!

What Can I Bring to the Clan? Well Im willing to help with anything. I've ran clans/guilds/groups in every game I've played so I do have some experience in running things and would always be willing to help out if desired! Other than that, I can bring another active person into the clan that likes to hang out and kill some stuff.

I'm going to let Rune handle this one but I'm sure something can be worked out (I.E. logging onto the Rank 12 account?) I'll forward him a note to get his thoughts on this.

I would like to join your clan

I'm mastery rank: 4 soon I will be 5

IGN:Falcon_volcano

edit: I thought the mastery rank have to be 3 but I don't know where I read that o_o.

so anyway I believe that I cant join the clan,so I am sry for posting this

Minimum Req is rank 5; until you get there we can't formally invite you into the clan. If you want help to level your mastery rank by power leveling some frames or weapons, send me a friend request and I'll be glad to join you on any type of mission. 

I'm going to let Rune handle this one but I'm sure something can be worked out (I.E. logging onto the Rank 12 account?) I'll forward him a note to get his thoughts on this.

Sounds good, I can do that. They also both have incredibly similar names because it's both me, I just needed a fresh start after coming back recently :P

I would be interested in joining your clan, after returning from a hiatus.  I am a rank 16 founder who enjoys difficult challenges, gaining mastery, and assisting others.  I'm happy to fulfill almost any role in a group or clan.

Please contact me with any questions,

-M

IGN: Malorius131

Hi I'd like to join your clan! I'm a fairly active player with 200+ hours into the game, willing and ready to help out those who need a boost! My old clan has since died out and so I'd really like to get back into the swing of things with another group!

IGN: VxVanguard321

Mastery Rank: 8

Timezone: Australian Eastern 

About Me: I'm a recent high school graduate preparing to do a apprenticeship in Carpentry and Jointery, hopefully I'll get the one I want right next to the city and the sea :D I'm a pretty out-going guy that enjoys playing video games, and when I'm not playing video games, sleeping and/or hanging out with my mates!

What can I bring to the Clan? A whole lotta what? and when I'm not confused to all hell, a whole lotta awesome :D (this is a lie, I'll just be shooting things like I have an aimbot ((which I don't so shhhh)) :D

Edited by VxVanguard321

Clan Application:

Rank 5

Time Zone: Mountain Time

About Me: I like to play games, recently picked up warframe after a long hiatus (played it alot in beta and now im back :) )
Im just a typical gamer and currently enjoying warframe :D.

What Can I bring to the clan?: I like to play with others, willing to play with people who would want my help even if im a bit inexperienced. Other than that, I just wanna experience the clan in Warframe :).

First off sorry about the delay to all you. Now down to business. 

I would be interested in joining your clan, after returning from a hiatus.  I am a rank 16 founder who enjoys difficult challenges, gaining mastery, and assisting others.  I'm happy to fulfill almost any role in a group or clan.

Please contact me with any questions,

-M

IGN: Malorius131

Seems solid, just let me know what kind of timezone you're in so we can get a general idea of what kinda of activity you'll be looking at. Invite will be sent once you update or let me know either here or in-game.

Hi I'd like to join your clan! I'm a fairly active player with 200+ hours into the game, willing and ready to help out those who need a boost! My old clan has since died out and so I'd really like to get back into the swing of things with another group!

IGN: VxVanguard321

Mastery Rank: 8

Timezone: Australian Eastern 

About Me: I'm a recent high school graduate preparing to do a apprenticeship in Carpentry and Jointery, hopefully I'll get the one I want right next to the city and the sea :D I'm a pretty out-going guy that enjoys playing video games, and when I'm not playing video games, sleeping and/or hanging out with my mates!

What can I bring to the Clan? A whole lotta what? and when I'm not confused to all hell, a whole lotta awesome :D (this is a lie, I'll just be shooting things like I have an aimbot ((which I don't so shhhh)) :D

I always enjoyed carpentry while I was in High School. I'm more of a hands on learner. I think you'll find yourself right at home here, invite inbound Tenno. (Once you leave your current clan that is.)

Clan Application:

Rank 5

Time Zone: Mountain Time

About Me: I like to play games, recently picked up warframe after a long hiatus (played it alot in beta and now im back :) )
Im just a typical gamer and currently enjoying warframe :D.

What Can I bring to the clan?: I like to play with others, willing to play with people who would want my help even if im a bit inexperienced. Other than that, I just wanna experience the clan in Warframe :).

Don't worry about the hiatus, I did something similar, and our fearless leader got me back up to speed, while the rest of the clan aided as well. Also we've got a lot of veterans who can contribute if you need anything. I myself have been around since ~U5 (Skill Trees) Invite inbound as well.

EDIT: Spelling. :P

Edited by WaveM6