Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

If it's still possible, I'd like to join this clan. I'm still at Mastery Rank 4 with only 2000 or so left until I reach 5, though, so I understand if you decide to reject my application.

There isn't much to say about myself. I'm a somewhat older guy (24) who loves playing games just as much as writing about them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to really commit to a team in any game due to my real life being a hectic mess. Now that things have gotten slightly orderly, I'd like to give the clan experience a try, if you'd allow me to.

I'll be honest; I'm definitely not the best player around. In fact, I'm probably not even good, but I'm always willing to lend a hand to anyone that needs it. I also happen to be a writer by trade, so if the clan has need of a proofreader/writer, I'm here for you.

Oh, and I live on the west coast, so I'm in PST.

Edited by CustomRay

If it's still possible, I'd like to join this clan. I'm still at Mastery Rank 4 with only 2000 or so left until I reach 5, though, so I understand if you decide to reject my application.

There isn't much to say about myself. I'm a somewhat older guy (24) who loves playing games just as much as writing about them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to really commit to a team in any game due to my real life being a hectic mess. Now that things have gotten slightly orderly, I'd like to give the clan experience a try, if you'd allow me to.

I'll be honest; I'm definitely not the best player around. In fact, I'm probably not even good, but I'm always willing to lend a hand to anyone that needs it. I also happen to be a writer by trade, so if the clan has need of a proofreader/writer, I'm here for you.

Oh, and I live on the west coast, so I'm in PST.

I'm 27. 24 is not old :p

Introduction theme :

(Doesn't really fit the post, i just like the music. 8) )

,(・`ヘ´・;)ゞ

Silver Eagle Jinmori, at your service.

I've been playing warframe for some times now (almost 2 years), i just left my clan because i was the last one to play.

I'm a 21 years old male, i'm single. I actually don't have a job but the situation may change (will, actually, i just don't know when... need to get my ! out there.)

I like my beer, whisky, cigarettes, warframe, and imgur.

There is actually nothing left i need from a clan, except for peoples to play with. Warframe is boring when you play alone.

If i can give a hand to peoples in need, that's even better, i like to help.

Although english isn't my native language, i understand it and write properly (i think?), but i may take time to answer sometimes because i can't find the word i need to explain what i think. Happens quite often.

I can't precisely tell you the hours at which i'm playing, it mostly depends on when i'm awake, it's pretty random xD

My favourites warframes are Mesa, Rhino prime, Ash and Loki Prime, in that order. That may change when DE give us the Dragon (the D ahah, get it ? k i'm out.)

Well that's about it, my sword is yours.

________]__

(シ_ _)シ

pls ._.

Edited by Jinmori

-snip-

I may very well call upon your writing expertise in the future. I do the write-up on all of our Clan announcements, and it'd be good to get a fresh pair of eyes to look over a few things every now and then. Pleased to meet you!

Odds are, you've hit MR5 before I've even sent out this reply. And if not, then I'm sure it won't take all too long, hmm?

Invitation sent. Don't hesitate to send me or my Legates a PM if you catch us online; we'd be happy to run you through a few missions and answer any questions you might have about the game. ^^

-snip-

Alright, you win the award for Runehawk's Favourite Application. Consider yourself a member of the Fallen Vanguard. o(^_^)b

But really, don't worry about English not being your native language. You expressed yourself perfectly fine, and I assure you that you will have no trouble fitting into the Clan. 

I look forward to working with you, Silver Eagle Jinmori. o/

Happy Valentine's Day!

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, Metheria is giving out a free Reactor/Catalyst to Clan members! To be eligible, send him a PM or post on thread saying why you love the Fallen Vanguard. Or me. You can make it about me. 

Offer ends at 11:59PM EDT or whenever Metheria says so. 

Why I love Fallen Vanguard is because the community itself is pretty active. People inviting me to games (DASHEROOOOO) and generally a clan who knows how to have fun. Although Im not active in the clan chats, it feels nice being in a clan who can answer your questions and joke around with.
Also the clan is full of nerds so thats cool :).

The reason i love Fallen Vanguard is... Yeah i know i just got in ʕ ˵ ̿ ౪ ̿ ˵ ʔ

Well i love FV because they have strange discussions on raidcall about trumpets, furry and the right to carry weapons in their state.

And Dash has good melee advices. 

Also, RuneHawk liked my apply to the clan, so i like RuneHawk. RuneHawk is love RuneHawk is life ◖|◔◡◉|◗

WAIT DAMN IM TOO LATE BY TWO MINUTES ლ(;; ิ益 ิ;‘ლ)

(I ... uhh .... don't really know how time zones work. I'm just gunna put this here and hope for the best:)

BELOVED FALLEN VANGUARD,

MY HEART YEARNS FOR THE MULTITUDINOUS AND OFTEN STRANGENESS OF THY CLANSHIP: THY MYRIAD OF WEAPON, ARCHWING, AND WARFRAME BLUEPRINTS, THY ATTEMPTS OF FUNDING DOJO COLOR VARIATIONS, THY MAZES OF DECORATIONS, OBSTACLE COURSES, AND ROOMS. OH HOW I LONG TO JOURNEY ONCE MORE INTO THESE MULTIFACETED AND AWE-INSPIRING ROOMS.

AND OF THY MEMBERSHIP, HOW I GAWK IN BEFUDDLEMENT AT THEIR BIZARRE, SANGUINE (READ: HAPPY, NOT BLOODTHIRSTY, DEFINITELY NOT BLOODTHIRSTY) NATURES. YET, ALL THE MORE STRANGELY, I HAVE BECOME BOTH HELPED AND HOPEFUL TOWARD MY STABBING ATTEMPTS AS A TENNO. I HAVE GROWN STRONGER OVER THESE WEEKS AND HAVE ONLY THY LEADERSHIP AND MENTORSHIP TO THANK.

FOR ALL OF YOUR GOODNESS,

PRAISE BE YOUR GLORY,

BRIBED ADMIRING TENNO

Edited by Teukros_

Dammit, I missed the deadline. I love Fallen Vanguard because when I asked about whether I would have trouble with bigotry (I'm a genderqueer polysexual feminist activist), Runehawk said:

"Doesn't matter if you're a bi-gendered transsexual dual-wielding tri-force'd mocha latte supreme with rainbow sprinkles and six earlobes -- you will be treated with the same dignity as the brothers and sisters who stand beside you. If there is anyone that speaks to you with the intent to discomfort or offend, I urge you to contact me or WaveM6. We will discuss the issue with all involved parties and clear up any misconceptions."

Mic. Dropped.

Seriously, that reply was the reason I joined.

This.

Though If you have met socks, you need to make fun of him because he always wears socks and that's weird. He specifically mentioned that he wears socks all of the time. 

On a side note, Socks and I bonded over an hour of parkouring the clan dojo.

SPOILER ALERT:

The secret to fort kickass:  

img]http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Forizen/media/230410_2015-02-15_00003.png.html

Edited by Forizen

Just came back to the game after having left for a few months, and am in search of a clan!

IGN: Weezedog

Mastery Rank: 9

Time Zone: Eastern

About Me: Computer Engineer by trade, casual gamer by night. I have a dozen rank 30 frames, a few forma'ed multiple times over. Been playing since mid-beta, but quit for awhile. Back now and am interested in seeing everything that has changed. 

Send me an invite if you can.

-snip-

As I've stated previously, he has no scheduled plans to return at the current time, as he's extremely busy with real-life obligations. If I ever do hear from him again, I promise to let you know.

You may join the Steam Group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wf-vanguard

-snip-

Good to have you back, Tenno. You're clear for an invite, but you'll have to standby until either my Deputy sees this, or I return home to my PC. Most likely, I can get to you before the day's end. By all means, let us know if you have any questions about the Clan, or the game as a whole. 

Hey folks, Bardagh told me about the clan and I figured it'd be good to finally be in one.

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: PST

About: Games for me are a way to kick back and have fun, while being engaged with what I'm

doing. I generally like to work with others as a team and ensure everyone involved is getting something out of the experience. For the most part, I just fill roles that teams need to function right, which includes leadership roles. If I notice a lack of it, I'll usually step in and try to guide a group if I know what I'm doing and we need it.

Skills: I like helping new folks out as well as filling roles that need it. I've lead tactical teams before as well as larger groups in other games, mostly playing as a Commander in World vs World maps in Guild Wars 2. I'll often be fairly quiet on chat when I don't have much to add, but sometimes a vein of discussion will be an area I am interested in where I go in deep and have a lot to say.

Edited by NoisyNinj4

-cut-

I'm getting on now and I'll send the invite out

-cut-

I loved WvW in GW2. Used to run with a Havoc clan great times. So far Warframe lacks anything that truely needs leadership roles like the WvW did but a general consensus is usually made within each squad. Expect to see a invite asap

WHAT.

My new Kubrow can break into lockers AND dig for loot?!?! with my resource drop boost that I spent 80 plat on and my maxed out Master Thief mod I'm going to get the most amazing stuff guys! 

Carrier still wins the deal for me. I'm just to lazy to pick up my own S#&$. :P

So how you guys feel about former members who were kicked due to inactivity trying to re-apply to the clan? ^^ 

*cough* awkward *cough*

Ah, I remember you quite well. It saddened me to have to sever your attachment, but we do need fresh blood to fuel our ranks. If you have indeed resumed activity, I would be happy to reconsider you for a position. You will, however, need to fill out an application like all the other folks. :)