Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Galaxy = Solar System?

Etsoree

I find it funny when i see people say things like this about the universe as if they actually explored or created it

Truth is we don't know how many or how old anything is in the universe, hell we can't even get pass our own moon

I refer you to the video below, or pick of any astrophysics book. Or, watch Cosmo, new or old, doesn't matter.

Im really confused about this too, but it has been said somewhere that the corpus alone have hundreds of thousands of ships, so i assume the Grineer have more, and doubt they could all fit in one system :/

Godspeed :D

Yes you could. You could fit million upon millions, upon millions of ships easily, in our solar system. Its only magical things like solar rails that make the solar system feel small, but it is big. Very, very, very big.

Im really confused about this too, but it has been said somewhere that the corpus alone have hundreds of thousands of ships, so i assume the Grineer have more, and doubt they could all fit in one system :/

Godspeed :D

Yes you could. You could fit million upon millions, upon millions of ships easily, in our solar system. Its only magical things like solar rails that make the solar system feel small, but it is big. Very, very, very big.

In fact, here is a program where you can fly around our virtual 3D solar system in real time which very quickly puts things in perspective. Pun intended. (requires a browser plugin download)  http://eyes.nasa.gov/

Though perhaps they can change the Dark Sectors, when DE said we can travel to previously unexplorable parts I did not expect a simple extra two nodes on each planets. The variety of dirrnt tiers of rails are also sadly lacking, having only the Tower class.

In fact, here is a program where you can fly around our virtual 3D solar system in real time which very quickly puts things in perspective. Pun intended. (requires a browser plugin download)  http://eyes.nasa.gov/

Very nice.

Though perhaps they can change the Dark Sectors, when DE said we can travel to previously unexplorable parts I did not expect a simple extra two nodes on each planets. The variety of dirrnt tiers of rails are also sadly lacking, having only the Tower class.

I had thought that the Dark Sectors were where the proper Infested Tile Set are meant to go. But, now I'm not sure.