The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Countdown Till Midnight!

-FrostByte-

I'm not falling for it this time. The hype train promises non-stop express to Las Vegas but just ends up breaking down somewhere in the middle of a cornfield somewhere in Iowa.

Edited by mithie2

Well I do find it a bit silly that they stayed up until midnight, but yeah no update comes out at all then the DE is prorply in bed by then, i kown my warframes are example: My big boy Rhino cuddles Ember Prime on his chest when they sleep. Or my Valkr sleeps soundly next to Nekros.

Aee

Nice quote fail, and well I see nothing wrong with it so Tata, and just a small qeastion but you didn't like just join or something. If so Welcome to warframe!

yea my pc errored out when i was trying to point it out just got it fixed. What i was trying to point out was the first part of ur sentence it was just funny. Edited by riden183

Wow, a Master Race snob who can't get his mind around a PS4 account and a PC account.^

sorry did I offend you? I didn't want to do that just felt it odd how PS4 users whuold say such things due to they get updates less then PC users...but meh I have no idea whats comeing out today, sure the new Prime but I really don't think U14 will, yet people stayed up all night for it XD