Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serration Thread Again

(PSN)EL_MUPPO

Question

I've read a lot of threads about the Serration mod.

I dont have that mod yet and i relly need it. Where should i go to get it? Wich is the best place at the moment?

Appollodorus dont get that many Scorpions, and i havn't gotten it as a reward either (played up to 35min, and usually play to over 20min).

I dont have the mod for secondarys either (Hornet strike), so some tips around that would also be nice.

20 answers to this question

Ladies and gentelmen the new player experience give it a round of applause -_-

Just play a lot of mercury survival.

It drops from grineer scropions and from Tier 1 2 and 3 survival missions as a reward.

But well you know RNG....

And he helped OP think that the new player experience is horrible even outside the game.

Chill. I didn't call him bad names... I told him how to gain knowledge by himself.

I find your lack of humour.. disturbing.

I've read a lot of threads about the Serration mod.

I dont have that mod yet and i relly need it.

Where should i go to get it? Wich is the best place at the moment?

Appollodorus dont get that many Scorpions, and i havn't gotten it as a reward either (played up to 35min, and usually play to over 20min).

I dont have the mod for secondarys either (Hornet strike), so some tips around that would also be nice.

Are you MR 2 yet? Add me in game or on psn and I'll give you a Hornet Strike and Serration.

Am I doing it right?

Nope you didn't call him names, but the way you answered his question... well honestly is very demeaning. 

Obviously it's better to just give people things, since they can't possibly obtain them on their own?

What's demeaning again?

Thread is disgusting.  I think most of you people need to make a new account and try the game again from a new perspective and see how S#&$ty your "advice" and attitudes are.

I've personally never seen a serration drop on mercury.  The Wiki says they do, people in this thread are telling you to go there, but I frankly had never seen one drop there.  The ONLY place i've seen serration drop between last September and the start of this year was Ceres.  S#&$ty for new players.

Since the stances were released I have done a bunch of farming on earth survivals and gotten a few there.

They aren't that common, but they do drop and the nice thing about Earth survival is that there is a better chance you have a nekros trying to farm tranquil cleave than you have of getting something like that on Appollodoros, increasing the chance.  It may take 3-4 runs to 30 minutes but for now, for a new-ish player earth survival/interception is probably your best bet for getting a serration to drop.

Thread is disgusting.  I think most of you people need to make a new account and try the game again from a new perspective and see how S#&$ty your "advice" and attitudes are.

I've personally never seen a serration drop on mercury.  The Wiki says they do, people in this thread are telling you to go there, but I frankly had never seen one drop there.  The ONLY place i've seen serration drop between last September and the start of this year was Ceres.  S#&$ty for new players.

Since the stances were released I have done a bunch of farming on earth survivals and gotten a few there.

They aren't that common, but they do drop and the nice thing about Earth survival is that there is a better chance you have a nekros trying to farm tranquil cleave than you have of getting something like that on Appollodoros, increasing the chance.  It may take 3-4 runs to 30 minutes but for now, for a new-ish player earth survival/interception is probably your best bet for getting a serration to drop.

This has pretty much been my experience. I know where to go (or at least where people say to go on all of the topics and wikis), but it just isn't happening. I'll give Ceres a shot like you said. Hopefully I'll see one eventually and can start breaking into more of the game. Shame it seems so gated by something that is a random chance, but I haven't been playing long so maybe I'm just not looking at it correctly.

Are you MR 2 yet? Add me in game or on psn and I'll give you a Hornet Strike and Serration.

Am I doing it right?

I am MR 4.

And i will add you on psn or in game as soon as i get a chance :)  (probably during the weekend)

Thank you for your reply.

Are you annoyed by a 1 ps4 newbie? wait for the massive xbots newbies lol 

Dude, add me on ps4, if you haven't farmed it yet i'll give it to you for free :)

Thank you for your reply, 

I can add you on PS4 as soon as i get the chance (weekend probably)

Its always nice to have someone to play with also.

I just took a new player on a 30 min. survival run a month ago on mercury, he got serration x2 and a flow mod from drops.. The wiki is still fine on that point.