The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About Those Lato Primes...

misoru2012

I think that as nice as this may sound to all parties, this thread will either be obscure and unnoticed, or soon be full of people saying that '[DE] won't change' and 'Not another one of these threads'.

you forget one thing! Me and the rest of the MR @#&*(s that wont be satisfied until I've got just as much MR points are you.

TLDR? QQ doesnt fix mastery

EDIT: Lock please,  deletion might be cool too

Edited by VioDuskar

I know DE has said they have no plans of actually adding them in-game, but how about this...

Founders who have the single Lato Prime could get Dual Lato Primes, while other players who didn't purchase Grandmaster would be able to find the single Lato Prime in the Void. I don't think any Grandmasters (myself included, of course) would object to having a new, upgraded, exclusive weapon while losing the exclusivity of it weaker counterpart. Everyone wins. What do you think?

I have waited for a thread like this.......

Stop begging for Founders stuff....

My Grand Master package was for a single Lato Prime, a single Skana Prime, one Excalibur Prime (with no bp) and various other top secret and classified bits. Since the packages are gone there can be no changes, nor are any wanted.

But thank you

So you didn't see the 71 page thread about this, huh?

Do people use their eyeballs anymore?

I use a form of echolocation.  It makes using a computer and playing games difficult but it adds to the pride I feel when I successfully complete a mission or make a post.

As for the topic at hand, I do have the Founder Package with Excal Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime, and wouldn't mind seeing dual wield versions of them.  The only thing I would ask for would be to have the Dual Skana Prime actually be 2 SWORDS and not the stupid dagger sword thing they always do, and that Excalibur Prime gets a remodel to have more and cooler bling and textures like the newer primes have.  

Edited by Beas7ie

I use a form of echolocation.  It makes using a computer and playing games difficult but it adds to the pride I feel when I successfully complete a mission or make a post.

As for the topic at hand, I do have the Founder Package with Excal Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime, and wouldn't mind seeing dual wield versions of them.  The only thing I would ask for would be to have the Dual Skana Prime actually be 2 SWORDS and not the stupid dagger sword thing they always do, and that Excalibur Prime gets a remodel to have more and cooler bling and textures like the newer primes have.  

Hey.  If it worked for Batman it could work for us too!

You really think I'm going to read a 71 page thread? Not everyone has the same time as you.

So instead of actually getting the information in the thread where it was stated by the Prod Drewman that the AKLato Prime were used only for looks, just like the Dual Skana Prime, you make an entirely new thread about it, and wondering why people will be irritated that you made the new thread?

I am disappoint.