Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Void Keys Might Arrive Today

Storchenbein

It´s probably like the suspicious shipments, starting with the same Lvl like T3 but increased damage.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. That was NOT challenging. AT ALL. The only thing giving EVEN MORE stupid damage/HP/armor to enemies did was stopping rushers from... rushing. And making gameplay a boring experience for players who actually know how to take their time and actually come prepared. I spent the entire week-end reviving rushers, and *facepalming* with other players who weren't rushers. It was NOT fun.

If that's the new T4, then I want none of it, thank you...

void dilution  where  were getting orkion cells  and cores drops more often than not , where people more likely drop than finish t3s keys  and this comes out for challenge give me a break ! it just to grind wall people who have been hording t3 keys . 

ALL HARDER ENEMIES MEAN IS THAT U START 10 MORE MINUTES INTO T3-S/D . THE SCALING THAT BEEN BROKEN FOR A YEAR NOW IS STILL BROKEN !!!!!

...Aaaand it looks like you didn't get the real point. Good job. Was clearly saying that.

Challenge and difficulty? Yeah, so much fun in bullet sponges and high damage dealing enemies. There's different ways to provide a challenge other than that. It's tedious aside from the fact it's going to require even more grinding to get these T4 keys. If you think that is real 'challenge and difficulty' that's unfortunate.

Not gonna lie, I've found that what makes co-op games fun for me is when there's reasonably challenging enemies but there's loads of them. It becomes a real battle and encourages teamwork, providing a bit more challenge and difficulty compared to just annoyances. Suppose it depends on the game but I found it with Interception. Numerous enemies and it tended to pull the team together, depending on the map. It was a bit chaotic at some points but still manageable.

How could I have gotten your real point, when all you said was ''Yeah great...''.

I'm worried they might stick a grind wall there for the lulz. In which case I'll be = :(

Otherwise I'll be slightly less = :(

I'm staying pessimistic. I don't get the name pessimistress by being overly optimistic that's for goddamn sure.

Edited by Sutherland

Oh boy, the horrible idea that is T4 is actually getting implemented. This fixes nothing.

When T4 gets full, get ready for T5 missions.  When T5 gets full, get ready for T6 missions.  Repeat until out of ideas for Prime items.

Nope, not liking this, not liking it at all. This is nothing but a band-aid fix that does little to solve the problem and only makes another grindwall. The tables are already diluted on regular missions as they are now.

Whatever this band-aid solution tried to fix, it'll make it worse for sure.