Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime And Rage

Knightmarez

Okay, so some people need that energy. No big deal. Get Loki Prime, end of discussion.

The real question was not whether OP needs 525 energy or not, but rather if it is fair to all those veterans with their trusted multipolarized non-prime stuff, getting obsolete with the release of prime versions.

This is debatable... however the suggestions of the op just fancy those veterans, leaving new players with some disadvantages which is the same situation, just the other way around and I think the veterans have should have the ressources and means to farm loki prime or other stuff for this instance easier than said new players.

"this shouldnt really be a surprise, we all saw loki prime comming"
(From a YEAR ago? BS)

How would this improve the game for new players?

I only see a win situation for you and very few other players.

(Because if ARCANE bo/loki/rhino had improved but slight different stats, then it would be a new collectors item expanding the game and helping the platinum economy just like the helmets. Since it costs the loki/bo/rhino/etc prime parts to build , its still fair on everyone.)

Loki cant even use 450 energy

He has no need for 525
that energy is useless for you.

(Wrong, my radial disarm spam needs as many as possible)

No big deal. Get Loki Prime, end of discussion.

(No. You arn't caring about the people like me who are getting a raw end of the deal AND you are missing an opportunity to expand the game and make more money for the devs.)

*Facepalm* I'm sorry OP it was necessary. Do you know of mods called streamline and fleeting expertise? Maybe essence Loki helm?

If you're gonna waste energy happily without needing to than that's your problem that you're not using RD properly and managing your energy properly, do you use it for the one second stun? I have a Loki RD build and have never lost my energy to the point of 0 energy

"this shouldnt really be a surprise, we all saw loki prime comming"

(From a YEAR ago? BS)

How would this improve the game for new players?

I only see a win situation for you and very few other players.

(Because if ARCANE bo/loki/rhino had improved but slight different stats, then it would be a new collectors item expanding the game and helping the platinum economy just like the helmets. Since it costs the loki/bo/rhino/etc prime parts to build , its still fair on everyone.)

Loki cant even use 450 energy

He has no need for 525

that energy is useless for you.

(Wrong, my radial disarm spam needs as many as possible)

No big deal. Get Loki Prime, end of discussion.

(No. You arn't caring about the people like me who are getting a raw end of the deal AND you are missing an opportunity to expand the game and make more money for the devs.)

This helmet strategy is bullS#&$ in my opinion. They should have erased all stats and give the people plat for compensation or something like that.

So you played a full yeah with your five star loki and are complaining now? Are you serious? xD

QT disagrees with you.

I really want that extra energy for my QT+rage+life strike+disarm face tanking build.

I have never needed it to face tank

Rage alone with vitality build is enough

I make use of elec mods for the stun so allies being shot at arent so much of an issue for me anyways

That stealth multiplier on a gas build is deadly

I have never needed it to face tank

Rage alone with vitality build is enough

I make use of elec mods for the stun so allies being shot at arent so much of an issue for me anyways

That stealth multiplier on a gas build is deadly

It's not needed for most of the content but without it you'll get one shot at high levels.

It's not needed for most of the content but without it you'll get one shot at high levels.

If youre getting one shotted then chances are anyone else on your team that isnt at saryn tankability or higher is also getting one hit killed and more often than you because enemies are actually aiming to shoot at them

Its time to leave at that point and defending your view that way wont work

This helmet strategy is bullS#&$ in my opinion. They should have erased all stats and give the people plat for compensation or something like that. So you played a full yeah with your five star loki and are complaining now? Are you serious? xD

(Well they could of done that, but the business of making money AND being fair resulted in the better choice. And yeah, i would never of invested all that platinum and more importantly TIME into my loki if i knew it would become obsolete )

Warframe has been getting recycled content even before open beta. Why is it all of the sudden a problem now that LokiP has been released?

(Well my suggestion is for all the weapons and frames that got primed. It is also only for players that have gotten the short end of the stick. and owned them BEFORE the prime-patches.)

Because his Loki has eaten five forma, a catalyst, been at his service for a whole yeah and OP feels like his system would make the game better. There is nothing more to it. Just someone beeing frustrated.

(Yeah damn straight i'm frustrated, but i've got my eye on the ball. ARCANE helmets made the devs REAL money cause it's something the new players would buy platinum to buy!)

Edited by Knightmarez

Somehow those words you throw arround, like fainess and business... they somehow don't mesh together very well in my head. No offense though. You know, all you suggested is a step towards pay-to-win and that's not "fair" in my opinion, rather some polemic try to justify something.

Sorry if I say that, but I think you are a god damn mickey mouse for crying this much after a whole year of Loki playing. Even if he is obsolete now, you played a god damn year. You know, that time those FPS-Jumper kids go from Call of Duty to Call of Duty to next Call of Duty.

So please grow a beard and get your Loki Prime, so you can be all gangster again or eat a Snickers.

(your naivity is stunning, believing in an early beta phase, everything you do last for the rest of your life. How old are you?)

Edited by SIDESTRE4M