Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation For Prime Parts?

YES!!!

I would love do be able to do something with my 65 mag prime chassis xD

EDIT: or let us build crazy things out of different parts: Mag BP, Ember Chassis, Frost Helmet & Rhino Systems for something weird ;P Maybe make them like specters.

Edited by Leland_Gaunt

Would take away from the game, meaning you could play all the T1 caps you desire in order to get parts from T3-T4 missions? I don't think so.

Hrmm... what if they tiered the parts, then? T1 parts could only transmute to other T1 parts?

Or would that take too much work based on the system they have now?

Would take away from the game, meaning you could play all the T1 caps you desire in order to get parts from T3-T4 missions? I don't think so.

That's true, but the pool of course should be limited parts originating from the same loot pool per mission type.  I can't imagine it any other way.

I thought about this transmute thing, because the RNG involved in Warframe would be intact, but we would just have another chance to roll the dice.

Also...  many people have keep talking about a token system.  I've posted many times against the token system, because sometimes what we ask for is actually worse than the system already in place..  (sorry the token thing isn't replying directly at you Sedant, but to the thread)  I mean.  Imagine if we had to earn 500 tokens to get one prime part and we only get 1-5 tokens per mission.  600 missions to get a new gun would be insane too.