Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: T-Shirt Design Contest

[DE]Megan

Great idea for a contest :D 

So far we have some really funny and some really good shirts... but wait...

wait...stalker?

LDpVbn5.png

The position of the text can be changed. This is just a concept and no final version. Furthermore i think the text could be changed to some lines of the stalker or no text at all (yea, believe me, without text it looks nice too^^)

here a link to my fan art where you can find other variants of this t-shirt (the one with no text is in there too).... it should give you an idea of what i mean with "the text".

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/162904-ϝαbρʂιs-fan-art/?p=2855740

I thought about a hoodie that looks kinda like a stalker head when you put it on too... but this would require prints on the back and on the front aaannnd on the hoodie :s

Good luck to all :D

--- FαႦρʂι ---

edit: and yes. I made this picture of the stalker in the sourcefilmmaker (sfm) and used just a part of a wallpaper in the fansite kit for the effect.

edit: edited the text a little bit

Edited by Fabpsi

Right...... So... Now for something not involving any stock imagery... (except the shirt) ^_^;;

I actually drew this/these a while ago thinking they'd be great for a T-Shirt image... I wanted to riff off each Warframe's Iconic helmets... obviously I got a bit Prime with Ember but it fit so well as a flame...

I only have Ember and Nyx so far... but I'm working on the rest... I'm officially submitting Ember, as its the first I drew, but I'll be happy to stylize a few more if you want ^_^... I think either Saryn or Banshee will be next... I love working iconography/logos like this and am happy to provide the original scalable vectors if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

--Should work GREAT on women's cut/ baby-doll shirts too!-- (shout out for my sis Xyana :)

And of course I can flip the text to white for a black or gray shirt ^_^

(High Res placed in spoiler due to larger 1024x1024 size)

*EDIT* - removed larger Nyx version to fall in line with those on the thread complaining about multiple entries - leaving the small one though... and to anyone who might say the upper-corner and full-shirt versions are 2 submissions, the same could be done for anyone else's design so they're valid in my opinion as it's still the same artwork just posted in proof of scaling well.

Klies - Warlord: Clan "Frequency"

FLUPtMD.png

vyWx9NU.png

34sstHu.png
uD4oMEP.png

Edited by Klies

Here's one I printed myself!

It's metallic silver plastisol, and done with a 305 mesh count screen. It actually looks way better in person, especially in the light.

I had some extras that I was actually thinking of sending to DE's office.

2014-05-01_1622591.png

Since it's been asked for...

the positive for the halftone print: (image colors inverted so that I could turn it into a screen)

shirt.png

20140421_111315.jpeg

Edited by NukaKV

Here's one I printed myself!

It's metallic silver plastisol, and done with a 305 mesh count screen. It actually looks way better in person, especially in the light.

I had some extras that I was actually thinking of sending to DE's office.

2014-05-01_1622591.png

Okay. Jealous.... not for the artwork... but because Plastisol NEVER prints right when I try!!! :-(

that aside... no fair uploading a finished product! lol kidding. nice work. I'd like to think my Team Ember logo back on page 2 would look so good screen printed :-)

Okay. Jealous.... not for the artwork... but because Plastisol NEVER prints right when I try!!! :-(

that aside... no fair uploading a finished product! lol kidding. nice work. I'd like to think my Team Ember logo back on page 2 would look so good screen printed :-)

It really just takes practice. I ruined two other screens trying to get it right. But yeah the metallic ink in particular I was told wouldn't work...but the test print looked too cool to not keep trying to get it right.

(With that kind of detail in the screen, it gets messed up REALLY easily when you're cleaning the screen)

Here's the entire batch I made though. I still have most of them.

20140501_1612511.jpg