Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apply To Be An Official Warframe Fan Site Or Channel!

[DE]Drew

Well it is a great idea, I am sure they will have tons of submissions and lots to consider. It does say primarily focused on Warframe and I have been making Warframe content for well over a year now on my channel. Growing everyday and full addicted of course. So I put an application in to see and who knows, maybe I get lucky as I have acquired a nice mix base of PC & PS4 players, starting to answer XB1 questions already XD. For plain business sense I will never lock my channel to just one game and if that is the straw which stops me from making the official list, I will still continue to enjoy making my content creations for my fans and loyal subscribers alike.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dogmandan75

This apply to facebook groups? We have a FB International Group of 1800+ members(and growing each day), 9 active admins from around the world, online 24/7. We are helping warframe players alot.Our group is focused on helping eachother, NOT sharing screenshots or bragging!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/410515005741963/

You need to join Facebook to have a look at your group.

I'm not going to join Facebook :D

Edited by Phantasmo

I know, I know. I just wanted to say that perhaps you would get even more visitors if you opened the site, but that's your call :)

We decided to make the group ,,Closed,, so we can manualy accept every member. You know, it´s not fun to delete every day up to 50 spam posts not related to warframe (not even related to gaming).

no response yet....starting to wonder....

I understand that feeling, but we have to keep in mind we arent the only ones applying. There are tons of users who are submitting even if they arent on this post.

I can just imagine how swamped Drew is right now.

You had nothing to worry about sir! Your content helps me get an idea of what weapons and frames I'd like to level up, without being boring or dry about it! Keep up the great work, and congrats on getting accepted :D

Thanks Janzer, Likewise congrats on getting accepted :)

Will this project close in a few weeks or will it remain?

The application process will stay open indefinitely. 

I have a question, how long does this program go on?

For as long as we can keep it going :) 

With this system will it lock our content to Warframe alone or will we retain our content freedoms?

You don't have to do strictly Warframe content, but we want to feature sites that are primarily Warframe related. If we link a site or channel and other players can't quickly find cool Warframe stuff from that link, that is a problem. 

I think it would be cool to write an actual application and explain ourselves, or even make a video application. 

Your site/channel should speak for itself. If it needs an explanation, how are other Warframe players going to understand it? 

Drew perhaps you would like to add a site description field to the form so we can add a short text.

See my above response. 

This apply to facebook groups? 

We are not currently accepting facebook groups, other social media sites, or most sites that require players to register. 

I can just imagine how swamped Drew is right now.

You speak the truth. Almost caught up though!

Q:Need to be only in english?

No... but english is much faster/easier for us to approve. We might not be able to approve some languages. 

Q:

How about hosting a fanpage with a custom URL (no port spoofing and such), any specification about SSL cert, which server type logging (SQL, json, etc.), backlink to "www.Warframe.com" a must, custom made graphics (not only using the given ones), and anything else?

Q:

How about hosting a fanpage with a custom URL (no port spoofing and such), any specification about SSL cert, which server type logging (SQL, json, etc.), backlink to "www.Warframe.com" a must, custom made graphics (not only using the given ones), and anything else?

Lots of original warframe content (not just links and copypasta)!

Lots of original warframe content (not just links and copypasta)!

Sure, not only pasta with bolognese sauce.

Was just asking about the technical and mechanical stuff.

How important is site certification, used database connection, etc. :)

May think about making another website running as a Warframe-Fan page. Like a secondary forum for helping, sharing builds, etc.

OK you need to be logged in to see the upper community tab.

This is bad.

Wow did not even notice that part of needing to be logged in to view the fan resources page. Hope this gets updated a bit as its potential new players who are most looking for a resource such as this.