The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stop Making And Fix You're Game!

Aerioss

Basically warframe is becoming to focused on releasing new items and constantly trying to grow its out growing itself! Valkyr has been broken for a very long time in hysteria and the amount of bugs where it does not save data and it is infuriating when i have spent a t4 survival and half an hour in the mission and at the end it says failed to save data so ive lost my key and got no rewards for it aggaaaainn this is becoming a big problem with the game becoming more and more buggy and i think it would be in the interest to go back and start fixing long term bugs which are ruining the gameplay!

Basically warframe is becoming to focused on releasing new items and constantly trying to grow its out growing itself! Valkyr has been broken for a very long time in hysteria and the amount of bugs where it does not save data and it is infuriating when i have spent a t4 survival and half an hour in the mission and at the end it says failed to save data so ive lost my key and got no rewards for it aggaaaainn this is becoming a big problem with the game becoming more and more buggy and i think it would be in the interest to go back and start fixing long term bugs which are ruining the gameplay!

Valkyr was nerfed btw. Hysteria doesn't gain damage from pwr dmg mods just fyi 

Guys who do programming =/= guys who create weapons/frames/syandanas/stuff.

You can't say a 3D artist to go and fix bugs in the code. It's like ordering a musician to paint Mona Lisa. He can compose beautiful music, but he may not be able to draw a stickman.

New content and bugfixes are therefore paralell. Stopping the new content creation would just make DE's artists to sit and do nothing, it wouldn't make fixing the bugs any faster.

Edited by Angius

Because DE is DEFINITELY one guy with half a computer. He definitely isn't a studio in canada who has seperate teams for content design and bug fixing! Perish at the thought! /faint

Whoops, ninja'd.

Edited by MorteTacere

The people who make new content, and the people who fix bugs and make sure the game is working properly are completely different teams of people that work in parallel to one another. Making new content has no impact on how much work the bug fix team does.

Guys who do programming =/= guys who create weapons/frames/syandanas/stuff.

You can't say a 3D artist to go and fix bugs in the code. It's like ordering a musician to paint Mona Lisa. He can compose beautiful music, but he may not be able to draw a stickman.

New content and bugfixes are therefore paralell. Stopping the new content creation would just make DE's artists to sit and do nothing, it wouldn't make fixing the bugs any faster.

Oh come on! Not even a stickman?^^

The problem is, new stuff comes a lot faster than fixes. And said new stuff has its fair share of bugs. so they keep piling on. But then again, it's probably a lot harder to fix bugs/glitches than to create new ones-err I mean, new content!^^'

Seriously though, the team in charge of content... such speed, much WAOW. (not sarcasm in case you're wondering^^)

Edited by Marthrym