The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like A Top Tier Revolver?

SilverHazzes

Yes I am talking about a single high caliber revolver that it would be cool to wield and use.A real hand cannon. I am talking about single bullet hit-scan secondaries like the lex, vastos or magnus. Something cool and hard hiting like a hunter side arm that destroys foes with a high recoil and a great barrel like a Taurus Raging Bull revolver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurus_Raging_Bull

http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Taurus_Raging_Bull

RAGING%20BULL%20MODEL%20444%20.44%20MAG.

If I am posting it it´s because the feeling of using a great pistol or revolver is greater then using a handcannon like the brakk or the broncos and I am still liking them. This may be a more slowly firing than the vastos but great damage and the feeling and the sound could be great. 

Let me know what you think and if it would be cool to wield some sidearm like that.

People are throwing some interesting ideas about the weapon that help defining what we are talking about. A real hard hitting hand cannon  or like some player said a cousin of the lex and big brother of the vasto.

Just imagine...

0.jpg

Post aprooved by Mr Bruce Willis

--------------Good bye

I think this topic is about to end but I wanna thank you because we had a lot of fun and we stil going to get lots of different weaps in warframe. I will allways say at the end of the day it´s DE´s game and I am not the one who has to decide things like that. Anyway have fun and 

Yippie-Kai-Yay ...

Edited by SilverHazzes

If you hadn't noticed already, this is a space-ninja type game. Not some 1890s cowboy film.

Your comment makes no sense.

We already have rocket launchers, high-tech fantasy weapons, hammers, and more. Not exactly ninja-like.

If you hadn't noticed already, this is a space-ninja type game. Not some 1890s cowboy film.

*Facepalm*

Marelok?

This game isn't even remotely ninja like. A jet hammer, a Ninja that literally has a roar for his ability that should be alarming everyone.

Vasto? That thing is awesome.

Look at the links, i am not talking about a speed gunslinger revolver, I am talking about something bigger like that hunter side arm. The feeling of a high caliber demolisher.

The Marelok is awesome too but it isn´t a revolver.

Look at the links, i am not talking about a speed gunslinger revolver, I am talking about something bigger like that hunter side arm. The feeling of a high caliber demolisher.

Like a cousin to the Lex and the bigger brother of a Vasto?

Hand cannon?

The issue around that is:

Aesthetically we have the Vasto using a revolver skin.

Mechanically, we have the Marelok which despite being a Lever Action Pistol functions in a similar way to a Magnum Revolver (High stopping power, limited magazine (6 shots), limited fire rate etc)

Adding in a new Revolver that is basically a reskin of the Marelok could be tricky, especially if it's designed similar to Vasto.

Would I like one? Yes. Magnum Revolvers are damn sexy and being a true handcannon (Unlike the current "Handcannons" which are just pocket shotguns - Handcannon's by definition fire only a single high caliber shot) would be really fun to use.

Is it likely to get one? Not so much... Unless someone can provide some unique stats for one that makes it different enough to the Marelok to justify it.

The issue around that is:

Aesthetically we have the Vasto using a revolver skin.

Mechanically, we have the Marelok which despite being a Lever Action Pistol functions in a similar way to a Magnum Revolver (High stopping power, limited magazine (6 shots), limited fire rate etc)

Adding in a new Revolver that is basically a reskin of the Marelok could be tricky, especially if it's designed similar to Vasto.

Would I like one? Yes. Magnum Revolvers are damn sexy and being a true handcannon (Unlike the current "Handcannons" which are just pocket shotguns - Handcannon's by definition fire only a single high caliber shot) would be really fun to use.

Is it likely to get one? Not so much... Unless someone can provide some unique stats for one that makes it different enough to the Marelok to justify it.

That´s the point. It would be cool if it was puncture and impact damage mostly to match a real  hand cannon.

If we get another big pistol like this then I will throw my money at DE

Deffinetly buying it and going to hunt heavy units with it. After that in christmas I see myself hanging dead grineer with reindeer horns in the walls of my clan as a trophy.

The Dual Vastos and Marelok are already top tier revolvers.  This game already has enough weapons which are basically reskins of other weapons.  

Lex, Aklex, Lex Prime, Magnus, Akmagnus, Vasto, Dual Vastos, Kraken, Seer, Marelok.  Do we really need more hand cannons?  No.

Edited by azmyth1

The Dual Vastos and Marelok are already top tier revolvers.  This game already has enough weapons which are basically reskins of other weapons.  

Lex, Aklex, Lex Prime, Magnus, Akmagnus, Vasto, Dual Vastos, Kraken, Seer, Marelok.  Do we really need more hand cannons?  No.

I never say we needed it, I just said it would be cool to have it. Those weapons you listed are different if you use them and aren´t reskins of each other.

Marelok is not a revolver, I not seing the cilinder anyway, it´s a cutdown lever action riffle.

I wouldn´t despise the skin, sound and function ways of a weapon since we are in a game and you´re not feeling something like a recoil, real shooting or training gunfire tecnics.

frostybe3r, on 15 Jun 2014 - 03:02 AM, said:

Because rocket launchers and grenade launchers are very space-ninja like.

Edited by __Kanade__

the only thing annoying in this post is the fact you contradicted yourself in the post, you said you DO NOT want a hand cannon, yet you ask for something similar as if the Lex and Vasto/Magnus had a child which WOULD BE a hand cannon (and I mean hand cannon by it's actual definition, not the Brakk which is a hand shotgun, a hand cannon is something more akin to the Taurus Raging Bull or the Desert Eagle)

apart from that, take ALL my yes!

Edited by Ninjaboy00

I wish I could see a topic where people ask for a fun enjoyable weapon instead of "I want a weapon and it has to look this way or F*** that S#&$ cuz its not legit"

Rofl

Gross exaggeration, but thats all i read now. I need a break from this forum I guess

the only thing annoying in this post is the fact you contradicted yourself in the post, you said you DO NOT want a hand cannon, yet you ask for something similar as if the Lex and Vasto/Magnus had a child which WOULD BE a hand cannon (and I mean hand cannon by it's actual definition, not the Brakk which is a hand shotgun, a hand cannon is something more akin to the Taurus Raging Bull or the Desert Eagle)

apart from that, take ALL my yes!

Edited, thanks for the aclaration =)