The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cornish Rex. Worth It?

Noxonion

How many mod slots does it have? And is it a prime version?

Serious answer:
It depends on from where you get it. I would really recommend getting a cat like that from a good breeder with proper papers and the medical stuff sorted. Too many people try to breed cats for cheaper prices and basically abuse the poor things just to make money and lie about it. A good breeder will be affiliated with a proffesional organisation which at least tells you the cats come from a good home and are in perfect health.

razas-de-gato-gatos-cornish-rex.jpg
It's so cute <3

Edited by Raptoe

Does it look anything like this rex?

LIMzjBZ.png

Or maybe Wrex?

GYJHBWD.gif

I'd totally buy a cat that looked like either of these. 

Looks like Wrex. Prepare Uranus to be wrexed.

Cats are evil creatures who's sole purpose is to either feed off the souls of small animals, or slowly feed off the soul of a larger one (you).

In other words: Make sure it can kill rodents.

A wise man once said: Dogs have their owners, and cats - personal servants.

Serious answer:

It depends on from where you get it. I would really recommend getting a cat like that from a good breeder with proper papers and the medical stuff sorted. Too many people try to breed cats for cheaper prices and basically abuse the poor things just to make money and lie about it. A good breeder will be affiliated with a proffesional organisation which at least tells you the cats come from a good home and are in perfect health.

It's so cute <3

That's the answer to the meaning of life.

Maybe some of you have a Cornish Rex? If so, what about it's personality (the second most important thing)?

Serious answer:

It's so cute <3

Those eyes...

two words

savannah cat

Yep, have a 32 pound F1 Savannah, hes about 4.5 feet standing on him back legs. 10k was a deal for him. To me he was totally worth the money, he was purrchased with inheritance and thinking back I don't think I could have spent the money better any other way. I say go for it!

savannah31.jpg

Edited by Sedant

Yep, have a 32 pound F1 Savannah, hes about 4.5 feet standing on him back legs. 10k was a deal for him. To me he was totally worth the money, he was purrchased with inheritance and thinking back I don't think I could have spent the money better any other way. I say go for it!

savannah31.jpg

personally im pretty against the buying/selling of animals for thousands of $'s but whatevs, bottom line, is that savannah cats are beautiful and wonderful creatures, just like hybrid wolf-dogs

personally im pretty against the buying/selling of animals for thousands of $'s but whatevs, bottom line, is that savannah cats are beautiful and wonderful creatures, just like hybrid wolf-dogs

Personally I'm against buying something that's 50% wild, cuz it can tear my face off ;_;