Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Hell De (Loss Of Void Keys When Aborting)

Doughalo2

I was playing a t4 survival (im host) and a guy gets dc (6min in) SO WHY CANT I JUST ABORT ITS NOT EXPLOITING THE LEVEL !!!! now i have lost my key and i have to deal with rng to get it again. It never even used to be exploiting if you aborted at 60mins on a survival cause you didnt get xp or recourses SO WHY ADD THIS KEY STEALING NEW ABORT POLICY POO !!

What i actually want to see. 

* Players that haven't received reward can reconnect back to missions even when the objective has completed. The condition takes away the chance of the exploit in defense missions where you can take the reward and leave but could potentially join back later. 

This would also fix the need to abort mission because someone dced. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

* Players that haven't received reward can reconnect back to missions even when the objective has completed. The condition takes away the chance of the exploit in defense missions where you can take the reward and leave but could potentially join back later. 

DE needs to start listning

This would be lovely.

This, MUST BE DONE. DE please.

QFT. Please upvote this into the heavens.

Definitely support this.  Having a special one-time popup of "We saw you left a mission early.  Would you like to rejoin it?", allowing the player to re-enter and continue from where they left off, affinity, loot, and rewards included, would be amazing.

I will up vote this twice.

Basically this ^

And to add on it to prevent abuse (like crashing your own game on purpose to change to the dragon key that you need):

When you log in back to the game, you'll immediately get a message asking you if you want to go back to the game. You will not be able to change your loadout before selecting, and if you reject then you won't be able to go back again.