Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs Here Is An Easy Fix For The New Toxic Infested Mobs

Captwinchester

I wouldn't mind toxic mobs at all if there were truly reliable ways to recover health that didn't rely on a frame that might not be on your squad, and health packs that you might not have. There are energy orbs everywhere, so why not health orbs? Or even a weak health regen that you don't need to equip?

Edited by Incursum

I wouldn't mind toxic mobs at all if there were truly reliable ways to recover health that didn't rely on a frame that might not be on your squad, and health packs that you might not have. There are energy orbs everywhere, so why not health orbs? Or even a weak health regen that you don't need to equip?

I've started taking Life Strike a lot.  Hit something weak like a Leaper and get all your health back.  There is the downside that you actually have to draw your melee weapon and spend energy but it is an option.

o.o meh most damage sets can be reduced by blocking (clouds like toxin/fire on the ground cant be blocked) So increasing the resistance up wouldn't be too good, since your max is nearly cutting the damage you receive in half. would prefer a secondary set of slots for utility mods and for those resistances to make combos that reduce damage from elemental combo's as well as the regular elements

Increasing the Antitoxin mod value is just a small band-aid to the real problem: Toxic damage fully bypassing shields. 

I have written down a proposal to rework Toxic damage, and will share it to this thread. 

Link: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/236973-some-suggestions-to-make-gameplay-more-engagingrewarding-edit-15-toxic-damage-rework/ (see EDIT 15)