Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo...i Hate To Be That Guy, But....(Mutalist Ospreys Feedback)

TwoCrabs

I've read this thread and can honestly say, wow. I played an initial BG game solo and saw the new Osprey. They were just floating in the air and occasionally would lunge at me if they weren't stuck on environmental pieces. I found them to be absolute harmless...I even went afk to go read up on some info about the game (I was in "Invite Only" mode so the game didn't pause).

I then proceeded to run enough missions to get about 600 points or close to it without even thinking about the Osprey. If I hadn't come upon this thread, I wouldn't have even known there was an issue.

Oh and I'm a Volt, and no, I'm not hexaforma'd. I have forma'd my Volt twice, but I've also had him since January of last year. You really don't need a Rhino to run these, and in fact the only time I or anyone else died, was when we stopped to smell the roses after running 10 or so missions in a row, which we noticed would increase the difficulty.

That's another odd thing about this mission. The scoring seems to be all over the place. I got up to as high as 45 points in a single run, while others in my party with less overall points, would get 50+ points, even though they may have died and were not destroying the tumors. So, I would do all the heavy lifting, and get less points. The worst was quitting that mission in order to get the hotfix that came out yesterday, getting back into a team after hitting 45 points, and finishing it with 18 points in that run. I never got back up to 45 points in a single run, even after running a BG with the same two other people 15 times later in the evening.

I've read this thread and can honestly say, wow. I played an initial BG game solo and saw the new Osprey. They were just floating in the air and occasionally would lunge at me if they weren't stuck on environmental pieces. I found them to be absolute harmless...I even went afk to go read up on some info about the game (I was in "Invite Only" mode so the game didn't pause).

I then proceeded to run enough missions to get about 600 points or close to it without even thinking about the Osprey. If I hadn't come upon this thread, I wouldn't have even known there was an issue.

Oh and I'm a Volt, and no, I'm not hexaforma'd. I have forma'd my Volt twice, but I've also had him since January of last year. You really don't need a Rhino to run these, and in fact the only time I or anyone else died, was when we stopped to smell the roses after running 10 or so missions in a row, which we noticed would increase the difficulty.

That's another odd thing about this mission. The scoring seems to be all over the place. I got up to as high as 45 points in a single run, while others in my party with less overall points, would get 50+ points, even though they may have died and were not destroying the tumors. So, I would do all the heavy lifting, and get less points. The worst was quitting that mission in order to get the hotfix that came out yesterday, getting back into a team after hitting 45 points, and finishing it with 18 points in that run. I never got back up to 45 points in a single run, even after running a BG with the same two other people 15 times later in the evening.

are you sure that you read my post? because I clearly said that they are harmless in the event but deadly on missions like sechura....its like literally the second sentence

Oh no! People might have to start making sure they bring vitality, vigor or even poison resistance to games... 

*SHOCK!*

People might have to use some of the great variety of mods in certain levels, conditions or areas. 

People can't just go around on their silly builds that max stuff out to just spamm 4 all the time. Oh noes! 

They are strong but not to overpowered in my opinion from experience so far. 

Edited by MDRLOz

Everyone who is saying they're fine:

Go try fighting them outside the event. They are, for whatever reason, not so bad within it.

Go queue up for Sechura Pluto, and then come back and retract your statements defending these new enemies.

Everyone who is saying they're fine:

Go try fighting them outside the event. They are, for whatever reason, not so bad within it.

Go queue up for Sechura Pluto, and then come back and retract your statements defending these new enemies.

Already did, they still aren't that bad. Only people I saw going down were the leechers bringing poorly modded, low level frames to the highest level planet on the solar map.

If you compare them to the Grineer and Corpus on that same planet they are just about average, if anything the damage is easier to dodge and prevent than Eviscerators and railgun moas. DE is moving the infested away from the easy mode faction like any good game designer would do, and people need to learn to adapt and overcome instead of running to the forums crying because they can't sit stationary on a box with absolutely no consideration put into their modding.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603