Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovering Lost ..

Windrunner1408

Question

The fact is that when I started playing as bolshenstvo igrakov, little I knew. And when the game started and the beta test, all issued by Dex Furis. And I sold them without thinking about anything. After I retired from the game for a long time. And when I returned, and understand the game, I realized that nothing sold them. Certainly restore loss through support impossible. Why not add the ability to recover the weapon itself. Naturally it will not let deshego. Or just for real money ... or let it be event. In statistics, there are logs used with weapons, so that problems with deception should not be. Perhaps you will understand and do something ..
And yes. Perhaps many weapons seem weak and incompetent, but everyone has their tastes and preferences, so please show respect.

8 answers to this question

In support wrote. Said that the only things recovered within 30 days since the deletion. Requested as an exception to restore or at least for the money. Answered that they sympathize, but could not help and told to go to the forum. What do I want? I just want to return Dex Furis very (

Edited by windrunn

In support wrote. Said that the only things recovered within 30 days since the deletion. Requested as an exception to restore or at least for the money. Answered that they sympathize, but could not help and told to go to the forum. What do I want? I just want to return Dex Furis very (

Since I don't speak Russian, I used google translate (shameful I know).

OP, unfortunately if DE isn't able/willing to restore your item, then there's nothing much you or we can do about it.

Edited by NovusNova

I am very, very, very upset (

Prova vandal was just re-introduced as a reward, after many believed the chance to own one was long gone....

Be hopeful Tenno, DE may place the dex furis in some event in the future...or maybe next year on the anniversary.

Just play the game And have fun for now...you may see them again some day.

Prova vandal was just re-introduced as a reward, after many believed the chance to own one was long gone....

Be hopeful Tenno, DE may place the dex furis in some event in the future...or maybe next year on the anniversary.

Just play the game And have fun for now...you may see them again some day.

The key difference is that Prova Vandal was never introduced in the first place before now. Sure, they teased it as a reward, but from the results of the event, we never got to actually see it. Dex Furis was here and now it's gone; though I guess weapons like the Brakk are an example of what you're talking about (exclusive weapon reintroduced for those who missed it).