The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Had The Weirdest Warframe Dream...

KeepOnFlowing

So in this dream what had happened was...I went on the forums and onto my forums profile page and I had seen all the latest visitors to my page were DE staff members and in the bottom left corner there was a poll that appeared. The poll was titled "Should BecomeLikeWater become the next DE staff member?" and It had 5 votes on yes. 

I literally had to wake myself up because for a second I thought it was really happening.

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

I once had a dream that I was playing Warframe but it was nigh unrecognizable because I was using a warframe, weapons, and even sentinel that don't exist. It was very cool though, the warframe was kinda like a massive, female vauban-esque character with glowing orbs orbiting around her. Each time she used a power one of the orbs shattered and unleashed a large gravity bubble that caused everything near her to be pinned to the ground and take DoT. My melee weapon was a transforming hammer that turned into a sort of shield when you blocked and could be thrown. The primary weapon was a shotgun that shot out an array of rockets that did different elemental damage. Gotta say, I was disappointed when I woke up and realized it was a dream.

one time in my dream i was a shirtless frost running around scaring the living hell out of the corpus (saying seductively creepy things) and then the stalker came...needless to say the rest of the dream contained rape of the stalker and everything else on the corpus ship

Your dream made me grin OP. +1

I have had a dream about warframe as well, 

dreamt that I was rescuing a hostage on a grineer tileset, BUT It looked a hell of a lot more complex. 

A lot of different paths which made It seem endless, but we found extraction. 

Don't remember what happened to me or the hostage. 

Kind of a blur then change of scene. haha. 

one time in my dream i was a shirtless frost running around scaring the living hell out of the corpus (saying seductively creepy things) and then the stalker came...needless to say the rest of the dream contained rape of the stalker and everything else on the corpus ship

Y8aWRBW.png

ehehehehehehehehe

So is it me alone that has not dreamed about warframe

Give it time, it will happen.

I dreamed I was Mag Prime but in the real world, and I was just going about my day, but metal objects kept sticking to me.  I hate buses.