Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unbinding My Warframe Account? (In Need Of Major Help, Sorry If This In The Wrong Forums)

-Suck0nIt-

Question

So here is my story:

I started warframe about when it was first released to public but I took an absense.

When I returned this year in April this year, I started a new account.

After that, I bought plat etc. 

Today, on Steam I bought a Rhino Rubdeo skin for 25 plat, but it would not even show up on my account.

I have purchased plat through steam onto this account so I did not know what was happening.

But when I logged into my first, EVER, warframe account it was there.

So basically what I am asking is,

Is there a way I can switch binds between warframe accounts?

If you have any advice please put it below 

18 answers to this question

You have to go to the link below and buy it using money (not plat) To get it though you have to link your warframe account to your steam account (the op was talking about issues with this). I don't know if you can link it without downloading warframe through steam though since I downloaded it through steam in the first place. Hope this helps and any more questions just ask and I hope the rest of you get help to.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?appid=230410#p1_price_asc

( if link doesn't work just search steam marketplace warframe)

Edited by Drake_Gunn

You have to go to the link below and buy it using money (not plat) To get it though you have to link your warframe account to your steam account (the op was talking about issues with this). I don't know if you can link it without downloading warframe through steam though since I downloaded it through steam in the first place. Hope this helps and any more questions just ask and I hope the rest of you get help to.

Yes, we know how to buy those skins. Thank you for your contribution, though the issue lays somewhere elese.

Ok, I thought so, unfortunately I'm not able to buy anything on the steam market because of the previous purchase requirement and the 30 day wait time :/ really want that rhino skin though.

Yes, we know how to buy those skins. Thank you for your contribution, though the issue lays somewhere elese.

Sorry I should have clarified I meant it for fiendfyre since that was what he asked, the only part for the rest of you guys was the I hope you get an answer since I don't know how to help you. Sorry for the confusion.

that verify option isnt there for me

Then your account is not currently linked to a Steam account.

If you want to link your Warframe and Steam accounts, you need to download and install Warframe through Steam, and then launch Warframe via Steam. You'll then receive an in-game prompt asking you if you want to link your accounts.

After your accounts are linked, any purchases for Warframe made through steam and any Steam exclusive items you have in your Steam inventory (i.e. Phased/Rubedo skins) will be available to you in game.

If that doesn't work, or you don't want to download the game again, try some of the steps from here, under the 'Converting StandAlone to Steam Version' spoiler: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249895-tips-methods-for-backup-restoring-and-converting-warframe-steam-and-standalone-version/#entry2896770

@ OP: [DE]Megan has stated: "You may only have one Warframe Account linked to your Steam account for purposes of trading and marketing Steam Economy items." So, you're going to have to contact support about removing the link from one WF account to your Steam account, and I'm not certain they'll be able to help you. Any particular reason you didn't just use the original account when you returned from hiatus?