Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

You guys think its gonna drop this Wednesday or next?... I feel like it could drop this Wednesday but it just seems too soon, my guess it will be next week.

think theres still 13.9

Update 14: The Harlequin Show, starring Chunky Kubrow!

lol

You guys think its gonna drop this Wednesday or next?... I feel like it could drop this Wednesday but it just seems too soon, my guess it will be next week.

^

----

And I was told that they said it wouldn't be this week in the devstream. (So... didn't hear it myself. Was told.)

13.9 hype is fine too, eh?

^

----

And I was told that they said it wouldn't be this week in the devstream. (So... didn't hear it myself. Was told.)

13.9 hype is fine too, eh?

that'd be unexpecting

Dat Kubrow & Tenno animation..

and yea, love that animation

Excited for: Ships, Ku-bromance, Sword n' Board, Quests, Nova pigtails <3

Indifferent about: Claw wep, new player experience (since I'm obviously no longer one), all the other helmets

Not excited for: All the people that are going to be playing Valkyr once the update comes out. People will be grinding Themisto like crazy just to get that Valkyr booty.

Excited for: Ships, Ku-bromance, Sword n' Board, Quests, Nova pigtails <3

Indifferent about: Claw wep, new player experience (since I'm obviously no longer one), all the other helmets

Not excited for: All the people that are going to be playing Valkyr once the update comes out. People will be grinding Themisto like crazy just to get that Valkyr booty.

nova pigtails doe, mprime pigtails to be exact

So, what's the chance percentage that U14 might ship tomorrow?

Because that NOWAI! taunt, whatever it was meant to mean, it made people actually hyped and hoping that it might ship this Wednesday...

I don't know what's gonna happen, but i'm too hoping it gets released tomorrow.