The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

who know anything about update 14, and when up14, can post in here >_< i only want to know when update :'( I really like the update

No worries, you aren't the only one who is very excited about this update x)

Well. It might be this week or it might not be this week. De does not give dates since the last time (U13) this went wrong and they had to hold the update back another week and the community was REALLY dissapointed. Normaly such a delay might get you fired but i am not sure how DE handles these situations.

Anyway- i really hope it comes out this week. I do not mind bugs as long as they are not gamebreaking and since we would have to wait for the kubrows and clan research anyway, they could also deploy the update right now.

It is really exausting to wait for an update (waiting for kubrows since february) and when it finally deploys you still have to wait half a week for research.

Who came up with 3 days research? srsly

Edited by Megakruemel

If DE is good at anything, it's their PR and marketing.

Not that U14 won't be mildly interesting for a few days, but the ability to repeatedly create major hype for an update a month after major fallout about the last one.

I mean, I even know it's all just smoke and mirrors, but my interest cannot resist being piqued.

If DE is good at anything, it's their PR and marketing.

Not that U14 won't be mildly interesting for a few days, but the ability to repeatedly create major hype for an update a month after major fallout about the last one.

I mean, I even know it's all just smoke and mirrors, but my interest cannot resist being piqued.

Being good in marketing means living up to raised expectations.

DE raises the expectations, but fails to meet them. Especially with U13.

What do we learn from that? Do NOT engage in HYPEMODE before you see the actual update.