Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Liked The Suspicious Shipment Credit Alerts

Xievie

I want those again. You know how they gave like, 150k-200k credits? I liked those. I find the <11k shipments useless since I can get more at a faster rate in Sechura - Pluto.

I think removing the 8k common credit alerts, then adding uncommon ones with far more credits (75k at least) can make up for it.

I also liked the Oxium alerts from the shipments, so getting more of those would be cool. The Suspicious Shipment alert event was my favorite event, and having something similar happen now would be great! I'm not saying commonly throw out Orokin Artifacts, credits, forma, and Oxium at our faces like 5 times a day, just more impactful alerts that I wouldn't brush off like the current 5k ones.

Sorry for being weeks late to go out and suggest this, lol. That was kind of a fun week to be honest.

Edit: I'm not sure if I made it clear in my post, so I got a bit worried: I'm not saying to turn all of the current credit alerts into higher alerts, because they are just too damn common. I mean, lower the rate that these low credit rewards appear, then to make up for that rate, raise how much each mission will reward. One 75k mission looks a lot more worthwhile than ten 9k missions, doesn't it?

Edited by Xievie

People love what gives them the biggest reward, though I must admit the big enemy swell in suspicious shipments was sometimes a fun challenge.

I wasn't talking about the enemies, cause those are difficult, but actually making alerts harder than the regular missions would make it fun and interesting to run them. 

Credits? Really?

After about 2 weeks of play there's no need for credits at all unless you fall victim to the Solar Rails ploy.

You're second part is much more viable, though it wont happen for a while. it will happen eventually in some form. DE made alerts a complete ignore situation when they took the stat helms out.  It's just "Not a priority" like a lot of the base mechanics of the game. More guns and content you can blow through in an hour, that's priority apparently.

Credits? Really?

After about 2 weeks of play there's no need for credits at all unless you fall victim to the Solar Rails ploy.

I keep running out of credits, lol. I'm always buying blueprints (though, I mass-bought and built all of my remaining market weapons, so I won't have to worry about that), fusing, and transmuting, so I've never saved up to even 2 million. I only ever hit 1 million with the credit alerts since I was doing them along with Sechura.

You're second part is much more viable, though it wont happen for a while. it will happen eventually in some form. DE made alerts a complete ignore situation when they took the stat helms out.  It's just "Not a priority" like a lot of the base mechanics of the game. More guns and content you can blow through in an hour, that's priority apparently.

I really agree with this. I don't know how they'll figure out what to prioritize, but new guns definitely wouldn't be a top one.