Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8Th Masteryrank Test Impossible

M3ddoc

hi, im trying this stealth test the last 3 days and the point is, i cant use any stealth attack which i must to complet it. the only things i can do is the stealth skill from loki and a kind lightcharge from the melee weapon but no attack.

pls help ....

hi, im trying this stealth test the last 3 days and the point is, i cant use any stealth attack which i must to complet it. the only things i can do is the stealth skill from loki and a kind lightcharge from the melee weapon but no attack.

pls help ....

Look at a Youtube post about the stealth test, its fairly easy even without Loki or Ash

As said, take loki with energy siphon and kill them, dont rush and when needed rest to restore energy. And u dont need use stealth attacks, just kill them without detection.

Edited by ziranei

I used Nova cause she is fast. It's like playing Hitman Absolution. And I used Dual Ichors. Take your time to observe the enemy routes. They move in specific pattern which are easily figured out. The maps have strategic covers -- so crouch, stay behind a poles and low barriers and take advantage of the map design while taking the enemy down one by one.

Be patient.

BTW, when you get close enough to the enemy, there will be an overlay text saying: "stealth attack". Hit melee button to perform the stealth attack.

Edited by carnaga

He keeps saying he can't attack, which I have to assume means "when I use an attack nothing happens".

To the OP: All I could say is, on a normal mission level, is to make sure that the melee weapon you have equipped actually moves to your hands when you use the key bound to "equip melee weapon". If it does not, then maybe the key had unbounded itself, or you are experiencing a bug. If the weapon does appear in your hand, and you can swing it with your primary mouse button, it should also work in the Mastery Test.

Unless you can at least do all this steps, then I cant compare notes with you as to what the actual problem you are experiencing is.

i have did all what you sad about to test in normal, before i start this to write in the forum, and all worked correct. but in the test no melee attack works.

@ carnaga - i can see the overlay text but if i try to use the button for the melee hit, nothing happens.

Edited by M3ddoc

I did the Stealth test as a Rhino Prime with a Othos Prime first time. I didn't know I was going into a stealth.

Cleared the first 2 areas no problem.

The last area took me two failed tries to get it right on the last one, the pressure was real.

Like the others have mentioned, they all have a patrol route which they stick to. Abuse this mechanic to complete the test. It'll take a longer than using the stealth abilities but it's entirely possible to do.

Plus the grineer don't have good perception of their peripheral vision, you can quite literal come sideways at them and they still won't see you.

pls help ....

I did it with Rhino.

Just use melee.