Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halp Prova Vandal Builds

Deidaku

Question

How the hell do you build that thing XD

I got it and I have no idea where to start ( since I didn't even have the first prova) 

EDIT. I HAVE IT

i'm asking for builds , moding all that stuff

Edited by Deidaku

8 answers to this question

This is the build I would run : http://goo.gl/MIdIHG

That build is for grineer. You would switch out the 4 elementals according to the faction. Magnetic + toxin for corpus, and since the prova vandal has a decent status chance, I would use gas + electricity for infested. For void, you should run corrosive + cold, and for the last slot, just add corrupt charge/spoiled strike.

I'll start by simply saying that this is more of a theory than anything, it also is pseudo-reliant on the player utilizing one of the frames which can "force" crits to get Berserker up and running.  Both Berserker and Enduring Strike could easily be swapped to something else, more damage or something of the sort without compromising the single elemental focus of this build.

So here it is http://goo.gl/BIRNfp  I'm not going to say it's perfect, however since the main buff which the Prova Vandal has over its normal counterpart is a higher status chance, I say one may as well take advantage of that.  Damage mitigation by adding more targets for enemies on demand.

One of the main dangers in melee combat is getting shot by other foes, by honing in on a solely Radiation build whilst focusing on Status Chance, one can effectively use their foes at meat shields whilst in the midst of a group of foes.  I've ran a pure Radiation status build on the Lecta with pretty reasonable effects, so I'm hoping that same trend will carry to the Prova Vandal.