Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tenno Pack

Baysick

Question

10 answers to this question

It's bought as a DLC and Warframe adds it to your game. You're better off buying it from the website using your steam money though, as you get a lot more platinum..

Source: Experience 

EDIT: Tenno'd

Edited by Cj21forever

Nope. You need to have Warframe installed on Steam. Then you need to launch Warframe through Steam to link your Warframe and Steam accounts. Once your account is linked, any Warframe related purchases you make through steam will bind to your account.

It doesn't give you codes to redeem.

It's bought as a DLC and Warframe adds it to your game. You're better off buying it from the website using your steam money though, as you get a lot more platinum..

Source: Experience 

EDIT: Tenno'd

The thing is. The Tenno pack is on sale for 66% off.

So Im getting alot more plat buying the Tenno pack for $34 than $100 for 2100 plat off the website.

The thing is. The Tenno pack is on sale for 66% off.

So Im getting alot more plat buying the Tenno pack for $34 than $100 for 2100 plat off the website.

Ah! Thats a good point.. Now that I think about it, i'm going to go get some more Steam wallet money!

Doesn't answer my question.

Can I apply 2 different packs to one account.

In short yes you can. You just can't have mulitples of the same apply to one account. I remember having this question and just searching for it awhile back. What'll happen is that they'll get applied, but not stack on top of each other. One will have to run out before the other becomes active. As far as the plat goes though, I don't exactly know if you get awarded that all at once or not.

That's the best I got.

You can buy each pack for your personal Steam account one time each.  For example - I've already purchased every pack, so when I try to buy either  of them again I'm told I can't.  So if you were so inclined, you could buy all the packs in one go, or each one separately over different days.