Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds!

HiTekRedNek

I've been reading alot of the posts about the new Breegind Grounds event and while a few of them have been nice I don't think enough of them have been. I understand it's opinions and like everyone knows, every has one, just like something else they may be acting like when they decide to go Dev bashing. I just wanted to take the opportunity to to say thank you to the devs. I think the new maps in the event and the changes to the infested are a bit of fresh air, I enjoyed running through with friends and others to earn my event rewards, and only a cpl times did I run into anything super glitchy. You guys do an awesome job on this game and staying in touch with the comunity, most times (we still need a better wepon for the wyrm prime lol); and your involvement and willingness to fix things rivals and even surpasses the devs in many of the pay to play games I have played over the years. Keep up the good work!

Yeah a new game mode is nice and this was a challenging thing, and seeing new tiles is good (when they're not 7 stories tall with 16 entrances/exits like THAT ONE GRINEER TILE that I'm glad got removed).

It's a nice change of pace. But it's just as repetitive as any other tileset.

I think it could have been amazing if they made the tileset with parkour in mind. But they didn't, it's too easy to get stuck on things.