Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Locations (Weapons, Frames, Etc.)

(PSN)kingdook24

Question

10 answers to this question

In the Void and Orokin Derelict of course, each for their respective drop according to the drop table. Where else?

(It's for PC version, but I think besides the additions of T4 and Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime and Bo Prime it's largely untouched)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

Edited by Athros

In the Void and Orokin Derelict of course, each for their respective drop according to the drop table. Where else?

(It's for PC version, but I think besides the additions of T4 and Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime and Bo Prime it's largely untouched)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this department. I literally just started playing this game a week ago... I'm addicted. I haven't been this addicted to a game since DC Universe Online, Mass Effect & Star Wars: KOTOR.

I've been reading up on different types of Primes, and have been running content with my Clan but I haven't come across any Prime items. I believe my Clan leader took me and other members inside a Tower Defense III last night, which is consider a Raid, I'm assuming. We made it to Wave 30 but didn't get any Prime items.

Welp, so it is already updated on another post. : |

Yes - I see there's two topics on them. I'm assuming the one in May is the updated one. 

Thank you all for your expertise. So far, the community has been very kind & helpful. Really enjoying the game so far, and really enjoying playing as Trinity.

Yes - I see there's two topics on them. I'm assuming the one in May is the updated one. 

Thank you all for your expertise. So far, the community has been very kind & helpful. Really enjoying the game so far, and really enjoying playing as Trinity.

Just remember; dont ever give up on the hell called RNG. If you ever felt tired grinding over and over again, take a rest for a while, ease your mind outside of Warframe and do something else for a change.