Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Item Concept! Reddo

Easymac

Reddo : Latin for "Return/Restore"

"The restorative nature of this component is crucial to Orokin construction in case of accidents."

"The Reddo (plural Reddoe) is a resource used refund all forma on a specific Weapon, Warframe, or Sentinel, (Excluding forma used in blueprints)"

Cash shop item for 10 plat (because why remove forma from a weapon, if you'd just buy one for the same price), or perhaps alert or log in reward. (I rather have 1 Reddo, then 20% plat discount.)

When used, you get a warning message(Use a Reddo to reset a polarize slot on items as well as refund the forma used. (Click a slot above to chose which forma you wish to refund) CAUTION: This process RESETS the items to Rank 30, removing, and returning the forma to your inventory).  A slot that has no polarity cannot be selected.

You cannot select a weapon which has 0 forma. You can use it on a weapon if it is freshly forma'd (Rank 0 -Rank 30, with at least 1 star)

The options are
"Select which forma to refund" (refunds only selected slots)
or
"Select all" (Refunds all forma)

If you have used more then 1 forma on one slot, it will revert back to the original slot.
(If You changed the power/scratch polarity of a warframe slot, to a V polarity, and then another forma to change it to a Bar polarity, selecting the one box, would revert it back to a V polarity and return 1 forma, and selecting "Revert all" would change it back to Power polarity, and give 2 forma)

The reason behind the idea is because I have heard a few people say they were confused by the forma process (even with all the warning messages. I know its pretty straight forward) So now they have to make, and use another forma, just to fix the mistake. This item adds forgiveness to mistakes.

Another scenario is for me personally, and I'm sure others as well.
Twin Viper's. I have them at 2 forma.
I did this "before" I heard we'd be getting the Twin viper wraiths. So now I have Twin vipers, with 2 forma, and Twin viper wraiths, with 0 forma.
Id like to sell the Twin viper's but I don't want to waste the Forma.
This item would allow me to get back my forma (for a cost. Plat, or credits + resources) and then I wouldn't feel like I wasted the forma.

Another scenario is simply "I want more forma on this specific weapon, so ill remove it from this weapon that I no longer use (Galatine for I'm sure, A LOT of players), and put it on my new weapon"

Sure, you could buy more forma... but this would be an opportunity to "salvage" something.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Vote by +1 on Yes or No.

TL;DR: An Item to refund Forma back to your inventory. (Item, not blueprint)

Edited by Easymac

I'd have to say no. Simple because by the time you get to start farming the Void. You will literately have an endless supply of Forma.

The amount for forma isin't the problem

I have 15 forma Blueprints just sitting in my invintory.

but i have to wait 24 hours to make each forma.

and honestly, Neural sensors are more aggravating to farm then forma.