Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds Event Point Bug

RedPrimed

So I'm trying to help a friend got 48 points to get the weapon in honor of john prodman in the breeding grounds event and well the points that we get at the end of the mission is stuck on 45. No one in the team is leaving and we ran the mission 8 times with all of them ending in 45 points which I think is probably a bug, is anyone else experiencing this.

I'm getting it too, even when soloing the mission I just can't get over 45 points. When playing as a group I also can't get over 45, and often get lower (I suspect due to being grouped with lower total point players), this is making it essentially impossible to get the Prova Vandal no matter how many missions I run. Others are also reporting this bug in the wiki. IMO if a player has earned over 400-450 points then they should get the Prova Vandal since they've clearly been playing enough to have beaten it.

It's the same thing for me, I've already done a mission with Infested level 60 but I just can't have more than 45 points, and I have a total of over 1.1k points. It's really annoying.

Edited by Authentikk