The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnum Prime Confirmed

VegetableBasket

So using this site I looked frame by frame at every single image of the gif included in the new UI team interview (great job on that Adam, or, whoever wrote it), and I found this little gem.

http://puu.sh/9MLnB.jpg

Now, I know this is like the blurry bigfoot photo of warframe, and plenty of stuff in the gif is placeholder, but recall 13.7's redtext - the updating in 4 minutes section.

Redtext_zpsfe7e94ce.png

So, magnus prime didn't make it into 13.7 but is probably planned for U14. That's my guess. Or aklex prime since it's kind of a magnum pistol. Maybe both. I don't know. Something. Maybe it's just a coincidence between a placeholder string and a warframe pun, but, now DE has to.

Edited by VegetableBasket

I find it funny how everyone is thinking that they see in the previews are what will come in U14. 

First it was Vay Hek returning to his previous place on Earth. 
Now this.

Most likely it was just a placeholder. 

If it isn't though, then this was one hell of way to sneak in a possible prime weapon.

I find it funny how everyone is thinking that they see in the previews are what will come in U14. 

First it was Vay Hek returning to his previous place on Earth. 

Now this.

Most likely it was just a placeholder. 

If it isn't though, then this was one hell of way to sneak in a possible prime weapon.

Yeah I'd definitely take it with a grain of salt, but, that redtext tho.

I don't know what to make of this.

Red Text references the Magnus.

The pic says MagnuPrime.

Either someone typo'd, or they just want to replace the "s" with an "m" for its prime version. (Like how the Dakra Prime is considered to be the prime version of the Cronus, but with a less extreme name change).

Edit: Or Magnum Force will become a Prime Mod that requires a weapon slot just to use it.

I'll just go be confused somewhere else.

Edited by OptimumBow0

How has the conclusion been reached that we're dealing with a prime weapon here with regard to the redtext? How many of the existing primes have been built from their non-prime counterparts? None.

My money is on it either being redtext's ramblings or some kind of entirely new pistol that builds out of the magnus.

As for the magnum prime, I'm guessing it's an ice cream as others have suggested. Could potentially be game breaking, I hope DE handle this one carefully

Edited by Cybernetix