Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feeding Your Back

CipherXIII

Okay first of all: I am sure you guys get this like a billion times a day since this beta began. But I have to say, this is quite literally the best mmo I have ever played. It blows everything I have played previously away, there is ZERO room for comparison.

I am an avid gamer, it's practically my life, I have been jumping from game to game trying to find a perfect fit, and this seems to be it for me.

I am going to throw so much money at you guys it's ridiculous.

The fact that this game is this amazing and it's only in the beta phase makes me so excited for the future of this MMO that it borders on sexual arousal.

All that gushing aside.

I do have one note. And only one.

I think this game would be pretty rad with a few more jump attack options,

Not to say the game play isn't dynamic, and engaging, and truly addictive already. I'd just love to see something like that added.

Other than that though, gameplay is totally solid, and honestly, it stands alone even without those options.

Just offering this feedback in case you guys still wanted notes on what to put into the final product.

Thanks for letting me nerd it up, and thank you guys so much for making such a killer MMO and being some of the most involved Devs I've ever seen in an MMO, you guys are a credit to the gaming industry, and a wonderful part of the community.

What kinda jump attacks are you talking about? lol

Right now we have a flying kick to knock people over, jump stab, which does the same thing+damage+elemental innate if applicable. We can also do the sliding spin slash thing in the air with the flying kick.

I suppose they could have the jump stab be hold [melee key] and replace tap with a new air slash that doesn't drop you to the ground, and add a separate air attack to replace the flying kick spin slash.

Also, vaulting off of enemies with a vertical wall run move would be pretty damn awesome.

Edited by AXCrusnik

What kinda jump attacks are you talking about? lol

Right now we have a flying kick to knock people over, jump stab, which does the same thing+damage+elemental innate if applicable. We can also do the sliding spin slash thing in the air with the flying kick.

I suppose they could have the jump stab be hold [melee key] and replace tap with a new air slash that doesn't drop you to the ground, and add a separate air attack to replace the flying kick spin slash.

Also, vaulting off of enemies with a vertical wall run move would be pretty damn awesome.

Yeah I would like to see a charge and tap attack added to jump. For those pesky corpos fliers.

My Goodness! I just saw this in my head as like a move where you run up a guy flip and slam down like in NG, and possible be able to direct it to another enemy!

Im having doubts about pulling the entire gaiden/streetfighter/mortalcombat move and combo directory into warframe...

I wouldn't want that at all and I doubt DE will go that direction anyway. IMO third person fighters are best built like how Overgrowth is with simple controls and context sensitive actions. Warframe's combat is a lot like that already, and the OP and early posts stick with the context sensitivity (or at least are able to conform to this style), they just add to our repertoire of attacks.