Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Pausing Between 5 Waves?

Lancars

That would be great.

Tired of being paused cause someone kills the last mob in there bloodthirst because people had to spread the loot out and you are forced to stay another 5 waves yourself cause of a rare mod drop or a pile of mats you needed for that weapon.

Would be nice to be able to move around for the 15sec choice timer... Maybe put it in the pause menu?

Well whatever they do i'd like that crap to stop where i'm a few feet away from a pile of stuff and my vacuum won't reach it.

Then how will people decide whether to choose or stay? Plus, what's the issue staying for another 5 waves? More mods, more xp. If you really want to leave, then just stay for that last wave and then leave in the next pause.

This isn't something so big that DE has to do.

Well whatever they do i'd like that crap to stop where i'm a few feet away from a pile of stuff and my vacuum won't reach it.

That's a tall order though. There will always be more more more and more. It's endless. I'd imagine that DE would say use team work and planning, but you want to get everything from the entire map on your way out because randumbs are being randumb?..

I can't imagine how they'd do that, short of just actually auto-looting the entire map on exit. Are they that cool? I don't think so, but I'd love to be surprised.

The problem for exemple in sechura : the people do it for farm credits 23k in 5 waves so they leave at 5 .. If we was able to get credits proportionnal to waves... peoples maybed will not leave at 5

exemple :

Credits = 23000 x (Nb Waves /5)

At 5 : 23000 credits (like now ..)

At 10 : 46000 credits

At 15 : 69000 credits 

The problem for exemple in sechura : the people do it for farm credits 23k in 5 waves so they leave at 5 .. If we was able to get credits proportionnal to waves... peoples maybed will not leave at 5

exemple :

Credits = 23000 x (Nb Waves /5)

At 5 : 23000 credits (like now ..)

At 10 : 46000 credits

At 15 : 69000 credits 

Just to add to your example some numbers that would fit for each round:

5 waves: 23k (Sechura)

10-20 waves: +5K each wave 

25-35 waves: +7.5k each wave

40 and beyond: 10k each wave