Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint (Versus Toggle Sprint) Behavior.

CedarDpg

Sometimes when I hold down the sprint key, the game'll just randomly decide that I didn't actually want to continue holding down the sprint/shift key on my keyboard, so it'll ignore my keyboard input (I'm still holding down the shift key)...and I'll start walking instead. (Or if I'm sliding, I'll get up and start crouching/walking hunched over.) It's not because I'd run out of stamina as it quite often happens when my stamina is >50% at the random times it does this.

I dunno, perhaps Warframe's concerned that I'm overusing my pinky or ring finger and it's like, c'mon, give those fingers a rest...let go of the shift key...you know you want to... ;) Or I guess maybe a network hiccup?

Using Toggle Sprint will allow me to continuously sprint until my stamina runs out which is an alternative, but then when I do some action that cancels it I have to re-enable it which makes it feel more clunky than just holding down the shift key. (It'd be nice if Toggle Sprint would be active until cancelled...so if I do something that would normally cancel the Toggle afterwards it's already activated and I'll sprint when appropriate and I don't have to toggle it again.)

I don't believe it is a keyboard issue as I am using a Deathstalker from razer and it will actuate as many keys as you can press at a time.

I have noticed that mine drops off randomly as well.

Edited by Liu_Cypher