Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe?

AlecLucky

What about a warframe that has another elemental ability? Like a real Earth element which has a ability to transform into a mini titan earthly futuristic monster?

Or a wood type warframe which summons alien trees or a very huge tree moving around and smacking all enemies

I know it sounds familiar with the characters in other Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, but why not get "some ideas" and just make it futuristic :)).Im just suggesting.

Or a wood type warframe which summons alien trees or a very huge tree moving around and smacking all enemies

I know it sounds familiar with the characters in other Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, but why not get "some ideas" and just make it futuristic :)).Im just suggesting.

Like Treant Protector from DOTA? That would be too far away from the warframe design, I think. However, I think they said that an Earth based one is coming, but after they said that the next warframe will have a "trap" ability, I don't think the next one is THAT one.

anyway i have a question about a new warframe. i think everyone notice the little easter egg in the new mods from breeding grounds. There is a new (??) warframe that looks like saryn's younger sister.

does anyone know what it is based?

im askin here coz i dont want to open new useless thread.

Edited by Gigantio