The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want To See Most For Mods 2.0?

Sasquatchias

I want to see most mods actually have a use and to be worth the points and slots. There are so many useless or underpowered mods like rifle aptitude, what's the point in a 15% status chance increase and why does it cost 9 energy. And physical damage mods like rupture only being 30% which is basically never worth taking over 90% elemental mods.

rupture shredder and the like dont affect elementals so i sencond this. i second this so hard rite nao

The key to greater build deviation isn't changing the mods, it's changing the weapons themselves.

As much as people complain about vital mods and optimal setups, there will always be "vital" mods and optimal setups. People figure out what thing works the best in any game, and then the items required are considered vital.

The angstrom, surprisingly, is a good example. Players need to experiment with different mod setups to find what works for them (or just use the "best build" from the builder site, but the people who do that are scrub trash anyway). I like it with 4 magazine, someone I play with ran it all the way up to 7 for their amusement. It can be built to player preference.

The problem is that most guns are just hitscan health bar reduction pointers without any variety.

Mods are fine, but weapons need to be more unusual. A fundamental difference will inspire more diverse building.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

I can actually agree to this. Bring back weapon/warframe modification 1.0. I want the skill tree back please...PLEASE?! *Whines.* 

A combination of the skill tree with the mod system would be neat, I think.

The skill tree for essentials, the mod system for more personalization.

Or... something.

I want to see most mods actually have a use and to be worth the points and slots. There are so many useless or underpowered mods like rifle aptitude, what's the point in a 15% status chance increase and why does it cost 9 energy. And physical damage mods like rupture only being 30% which is basically never worth taking over 90% elemental mods.

Before Damage 2.0, Rifle Aptitude was a stun chance that got ridiculous on high ROF weapons as heavies would spend the rest of their lives stunlocked.

removal of damage & multishot mods (and possibly reductions of 10-ranks, because those cores are ridiculous, and we all know it)

the damage coulöd be integrated into weapon-rank, at 30 you get the same as a current maxed out damage-mod

Edited by OnnaJReverT