Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters Still Do Not Regenerate Energy.

Niennah

Either that, or they are specifically programmed to use their abilities a limited amount of times (1 or 2). Observed with multiple specter types over a long periods of time: a specter will use an ability once or twice (depending on ability), then never again.

Examples:

Banshee specter always uses sound quake for ~1 second upon spawning, then never uses any abilities.

Vauban specter uses tesla twice after seeing enemies, then never uses any abilities.

Rhino specter uses iron skin and dash once, then never uses any abilities.

Trinity specter never uses any abilities at all.

hmm I doing this from memory party (so I could be of), uhhm My mag prime specter has done 1 pull and 2 shield polarizes in one spawn (maybe more), and they started out with 50 energy, she has used 125 energy in one run, so it might regenerate. But assume if it was the rate of an unranked energy siphon it would take a while to get enough energy to use an ability (except maybe for valkyrs paralysis/ excaliburs superjump). the thing is with out energy efficiency, regenerating enough energy would take a while, or the energy regenration would be quite high.

However reading your post I think that banshees ability is broken (probably the same with other toggle skills).

It might need some tweaking.

Edited by Rainofgod

I'm walking around Terminus start for around 10 minutes after specter initial ability use. I haven't seen a lot of Disruptors or Eximus there.

1 pull and 2 shield polarize seems consistent with hard limit on ability use count.

Edited by Niennah