Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tutorial Mission And U14.

Z3GR4M

I was just going through the tutorial mission again and realized it's been updated it covers wall running now, but it doesn't mention channeling in any way.  That being said the cut scenes and all that in the tutorial are great and I feel like they should tie it in to the update 14 new player experience... I hope DE is already doing this it would be a waste not to but, I was just wondering what you guys think?  There's no need to waste work that they have already done... just saying.

Well at the end the tutorial mission you find yourself attacked by Vor and other Tenno come to your rescue, instead of that they could tie it in where you like discover you ancient broken down Orokin ship and fly off in that as Vor is chasing you or something, and they could extend the tutorial mission to cover things such as channeling, switching into your melee stance, even maybe give you a free Skana stance or something and teach players about combos.  Over all I hope that they are planning something along those lines as it would just make sense.

Well at the end the tutorial mission you find yourself attacked by Vor and other Tenno come to your rescue, instead of that they could tie it in where you like discover you ancient broken down Orokin ship and fly off in that as Vor is chasing you or something, and they could extend the tutorial mission to cover things such as channeling, switching into your melee stance, even maybe give you a free Skana stance or something and teach players about combos.

That is what I was thinking, actually. The current tutorial feels very unfinished, and I am hoping that instead of wholly replacing the current tutorial the upcoming new player experience adds and builds upon it.

• 3 weeks later...