The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow: War Dogs

SilentMobius

So, let me get this straight:

1. We steal a Kubrow embryo (Egg) from a nest

2. We modify it to suit out purpose (trade templates, mix attributes)

3. We raise it away from it's family

4. We train it for war

5. We outfit it with enhancements to make it battle ready

6. We drag it into a War zone and make it kill for us

Isn't this almost exactly what the Orokin did to the Tenno? and didn't we destroy the Orokin Empire as a result of this cruelty?

I'm no animal right activist (in-game or otherwise) but doesn't this seem a little... off to anyone else?

Don't forget the part where we feed it Kubr O's with greedy milk, take it out for nice, evening strolls among the stars, and use the glaive to play catch with it.

And where we make them **** and steal their kids.

nvBbE.gif

We won't crually make them mutate, we are only going to breed them.

I believe we take a single egg from an earth map and apply a template in the Genetic foundry. There is no way that could work without overwriting the existing DNA of the Kubrow fetus,

What I'm getting from the OP is, that one day the Kubrows will rise up aganst the Tenno and kick our collective hineys.

Then a rogue Kubrow will see the evil that has been done, and start going on a murerous rampage under the assumed identity of "The S'dog'er".

And now I start to feel really really sorry for the poor Kubrow.
But on the other hand perhaps we find a egg in deserted nest and we take it with us to give it a chance?

Otherwise.. yes Revenge of the killer kubrows.

If it's anything like the rest of the game getting genetics to make the Kubrow you want to have is going to involve violently "farming" several Kubrow nests with various weaponry until RNG spews up the genetic mapping we want.

Tenno are really only good at destroying things, as it turns out.

What I'm getting from the OP is, that one day the Kubrows will rise up aganst the Tenno and kick our collective hineys.

Then a rogue Kubrow will see the evil that has been done, and start going on a murerous rampage under the assumed identity of "The S'dog'er".

It was more that if the Tenno feel so strongly about this topic should they really be repeating the mistakes of their previous rulers/creators?