Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault In Normal Void

BluberryKnoob

Question

11 answers to this question

These are not vaults per se but, as you said, they're timed rooms and they contain loot. I myself have the conception that and they appear according to the tier you're playing.

You'd have to run to the end as fast as you can and then the room is open and you can go back and loot everything you can.

depends on which one you were in.

here is a video of some of them: 

no, not those. It was full of lasers and pressure plates and doors activated by them. There was also a square pit that looked like some sort of power core that had lasers all of the way down

Anyway, those rooms usually contain tons of containers at the end. Breaking them rewards you with random mods. It seems that all mods have the same chance of being dropped, since I can sometime loot more rare mods there than commons. Give them all a try, you can loot good mods like Split Chamber or Shotgun Spazz.

no, not those. It was full of lasers and pressure plates and doors activated by them. There was also a square pit that looked like some sort of power core that had lasers all of the way down

Ah the fire pit parkour room. You have to jump down the pit first, avoid all the lasers, take the air boost back up, land, avoid the ice on the ground, and make it past the slowly closing door

Awww man I thought there were uncorrupted versions of corrupted mods or something like that added...dude you found an obstacle room which never has any good mods actually. They are ok to play through but are not anything special...yet?