Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage+Life Strike

-Prez-

Question

So, I've been trying out Rage + Life Strike combo with my Valkyr- seems to be working, but could this be T4 viable with weapons such as Venka?  What would be the best weapon/warframe to combo with this mod set?

4 answers to this question

I like to use it with Ash. He's got pretty good health, and you can use teleport if you need to get to a distant enemy quickly. Any melee weapon that does good damage will be fine (I prefer to use the Dragon Nikana). The Venka should be fine, assuming you're not using it to try and go for an hour in a survival.

Edited by aa777nx

I wouldn't really recommend the Venka for this because its base damage is low.  You're paying the same amount of energy per channeled strike no matter what, so it pays to make sure that you're getting the biggest return for your energy, and the return is a percentage of the damage you deliver so...High damage weapons are more efficient for this.

So, I've been trying out Rage + Life Strike combo with my Valkyr- seems to be working, but could this be T4 viable with weapons such as Venka?  What would be the best weapon/warframe to combo with this mod set?

Venka works in T4 when utilizing the ground finisher and deal headshot(crits) with it. I haven't tested venka so much yet but if it can do headshot crits with some animations as well as obex for example, then those attacks should work as well.

Without weakshot crits, melee weapons really start to lack on higher level in my experience.