Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Color Things....

Imaru

I just ran the Dark Sector Defense on Ceres (Seimeni) and ran into a strange but cool looking bug. Im not sure what caused it but all of the things that should have been glowing blue (rifle ammo pickups, energy orbs, etc) were glowing a dark red and all the stuff that should glow pink (sniper/bow ammo pickups) were showing up as green, similar to shotgun ammo. 

You have to take my word for it when I say that these images are not edited in any way.

4Be2mjN.jpg

No Pod, you don't glow red.

lv5uX69.jpg

Rifle ammo is blue right?

ChgTLnk.jpg

An Energy orb. Looks satanic.

9sMjU8d.jpg

Sniper ammo (by my hand) is pale green and Shotgun ammo (by my carrier's wing) is also green... wat.

yfurYBG.jpg

Messed up colors again. 

EDIT: So after some testing I found that turning off color correction causes the colors to return to normal. I have only tested while running Nova but I expect similar results with other frames when i test them out. 

Edited by Imaru12

Obviously your computer has broken pixels. (jk)

Weird thing is, on a jump attack, ability use, or starting to channel, the colors would briefly revert to what they should be before fading back to what they looked like in the pictures. 

Noticed this as well; I think it might have to do with the dynamic lighting, though this glitch only happens on that particular tileset from what I've noticed. (DS)

Ceres shipyards seem odd. I've noticed a couple of discolored abilities but nothing like this.

UPDATE: The discoloration seems to be a result of color correction, NOT dynamic lighting. Also, any bright light will cause the colors to temporarily revert to normal before fading to their "incorrect" counterparts. 

That known, I'm not sure if it is better to have things the proper color or color correction. 

UPDATE: The discoloration seems to be a result of color correction, NOT dynamic lighting. Also, any bright light will cause the colors to temporarily revert to normal before fading to their "incorrect" counterparts. 

That known, I'm not sure if it is better to have things the proper color or color correction. 

I never liked colour correction, personally.

Makes the Void tileset an ugly green/yellow and fills the screen with blue whenever I cast Hallowed ground.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Not quite how it works. They have to replicate it, then figure out the problem, then figure out how to fix it.

I have not only replicated i but i think i have isolated the issue. I think that color correction somehow causes various glows on that tile set to show up wrong and causing the images above.