Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lokis Invisibility Problem De Plz Fix

OrphanMaker

Ok this a problem I have been having evertime I go to a dark tileset that requires the flash light.

Loki's invisiblity makes the screen to dark.

Regular

Warframex642014-07-0209-04-08-814.png

Invisible

Warframex642014-07-0209-04-20-690.png

Regular

Warframex642014-07-0209-02-36-780.png

Invisible

Warframex642014-07-0209-04-23-991.png

I hope you guys fix this!

An idea..

It would be cool if it was lightened or give infrared vision over the enemies like on predator or something.

Examples

2012071100335.jpg

6438271_orig.jpg

Edited by OrphanMaker

Take out your scanner if you can't see the enemies. If the problem is that you can't see the terrain, not sure how to help you. 

EDIT: HOLY CRAP 500 POSTS! :D

Edited by Imaru12

infraded thing or whatever is not a good idea m8tty, why do we EVEN steal ideas from other games when we have a amazing game anyway?

Dude that was just a suggestion, it was besides the point. The main problem is Loki invisibility make the screen to dark to see. If you look at one of the pictures you can barely see the grineer butcher. You can see the bottom of his cleaver if you look hard enough.

Take out your scanner if you can't see the enemies. If the problem is that you can't see the terrain, not sure how to help you. 

EDIT: HOLY CRAP 500 POSTS! :D

Why do people like you  always have to post counter posts that's completly besides the point? Do answer. The problem is both.

Edited by OrphanMaker

I was gonna report about this before Update 13, but it didn't bother me too much since I learn to get use to it. But since I'm putting myself in other people's shoe such as yours, I do agree with you. It seems that the DE never realized this after adding the new tileset on Earth and that it would affect with Loki's Invisibility during the night area(s).

What i'd prefer to happen, is:

- have the color tinting only apply to the edge effect and not the entire screen.
- have the Audio not be muted. Since the update doesn't mute loki's sound anymore.

I'd love to see them add some type of Augmented overlay that outlines the environment.